Any Next Steps?

Literally Figured This Out On The Fly…. I Think

Last edited:
Need this eth to hit 20k by year end

Ethereum rn is like 3k
Solana rn is like 125

For Ethereum to hit 20k, that’s a 6.5-7x
For Solana to hit 1k, that’s a 8x

Which one do you think is more likely? Do you only believe in one or the other? Do you think they both go?

ETH's best catalyst opportunity is ETF approval. The price and access is more palatable for retail when they see they only need 3k (or 5 or 10 or w/e) for a whole coin vs BTC at 70k.

I could see ETH making a strong bull run into the elections if the ETFs are approved and trading in the next month. 20k is ambitious. My bags would be happy with 10k 8)

10k eth will happen, it’s just a matter of time if the bull market lasts until Dec 2025. I don’t see 1k sol, but 500 definitely possible in that scenario.

We probably see 5k eth, 100k btc to end the year.

As for projects that need to launch asap to not miss the bull market, there's a **** ton of Berachain activity going on. Most recently Booga Bera mint tickets. I have 2 extra Ooga tickets that give either a 25% or 30% discount (i cant remember the correct one) and i think guaranteed mint spot to their May 4th mint.

Anyone want one of the tickets for free? It's on ARB. Can send via opensea or whatever. No word on actual mint cost yet but I doubt I'll have the capital to use more than 2 tickets myself.

Back
Top Bottom