OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

yo is this deal still going or is it a wrap? I was looking for any kind of ad or coupon online but saw nothing. Is it in store only?
The sale is over on Friday and you can use the coupon online as well. I threw my coupon away after using it but there are a ton in store. Otherwise I would have giving you the code.

Im going to lululemon monday. No one knows about any sale before i buy this expensive as jacket for the wife

Im going to lululemon monday. No one knows about any sale before i buy this expensive as jacket for the wife
i dont think they ever have much of a sale. As a Canadian company I don't know if black friday is significant for them.

Anybody know if this a good time to buy a pair of Ray Bans? I lost mine on my travel.

I've learned to be selective when shopping on Black Friday.

I really look for deals on clothes and shoes. Hoping J.Crew has another big sale.

The sale is over on Friday and you can use the coupon online as well. I threw my coupon away after using it but there are a ton in store. Otherwise I would have giving you the code.

I appreciate the info. I’ve only got NEXs in my area and gotta make an hour drive to my closest PX

Just want the outer worlds and a new ps4 control and whatever cheap home goods I can find. Hopefully somebody has diptyque or boy smells candles on a good sale so can rack up.

Back
Top Bottom