OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Walmart is gonna have MW for $38
Capture.PNG

Haven't seen and deals of Star Wars other than system/game bundles. Still waiting to see what Gamestop is gonna have on sale.

Thanks. If Walmart does online, I'll cop.

Kohl's got the best Switch deal I think... $320 for Switch/Case, but you get 90 in Kohl's cash... Gonna get my wife a kitchen aid for $200, and that gives 60 on Kohl's cash... Have to get LM3 for the Switch and that will be full price every where so gonna use it get that for free and then use the rest on toys/clothes for my son... Unless they for good car seat deals... Either way seems like the best usage of my money for stuff already planned on getting...

naw the military exchange does for $240 new console too think ima scoop up thru them

is that the cheapest deal at Walmart for modern warfare? prally the only game I'll cop and maybe 2k

It’s crazy how a living room can dwarf your TV if you have a large/very open space. You’ll have a 70 inch on a wall and it seems like there’s still so much more to put up.

Glad I have a small living room, makes my 55 inch look massive lol

It’s crazy how a living room can dwarf your TV if you have a large/very open space. You’ll have a 70 inch on a wall and it seems like there’s still so much more to put up.

Glad I have a small living room, makes my 55 inch look massive lol

my old TV was 60" something, moved down to 55", still look brollic but my living room looks bigger now too.

how do online orders work for Black Friday? Same deals in the ad are available online at the same time? I assume excluding doorbusters. I’m trying to get some cheap games without waiting in line for them with the people getting TVs lol

Just saw the wal mart commercial that says their deals start on the 25th online. Going to try to do in store pick up for stuff

Back
Top Bottom