OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

I bought the 65 inch a few months ago and still get blown away by the picture everytime I turn it on.

The colors pop and the blacks are actually black not a hazy dark grey. Go see this video demo on the LG at Best Buy to see how crisp the HDR is.

A lot of reviewers proclaim this the best TV of 2019.

Also it supports 2.1 HDMI on every port once content becomes available (PS5, Xbox Scarlett)

Just be careful setting it up because the TV is thinner than an iPhone

I pulled the trigger on the 55" , love it so far.

I bought the 65 inch a few months ago and still get blown away by the picture everytime I turn it on.

The colors pop and the blacks are actually black not a hazy dark grey. Go see this video demo on the LG at Best Buy to see how crisp the HDR is.

A lot of reviewers proclaim this the best TV of 2019.

Also it supports 2.1 HDMI on every port once content becomes available (PS5, Xbox Scarlett)

Just be careful setting it up because the TV is thinner than an iPhone

contemplating this or the q90r. thoughts?

The colors on the Q90R pop more than the LG because the picture is overall brighter.

The downside for the colors being so bright the picture tense to washout the clarity which results in losing definition. They've done a good job on the black levels but you'll still see some blooming around the darker backgrounds which causes a haze effect around the blacks.

The Q90R has a one connector box for the TV ports but unfortunately the TV doesn't support 2.1 HDMI coming next year
samsung-q90r-4k-hdr-qled-tv-review-04476-1920x1280.jpg

Reason why I went with the LG is because the overall picture is richer with the shadow details not being washed out and the zero blooming around the blacks. The 2.1 HDMI support was icing on the cake

Walmart got the same wack *** switch bundle as everyone else. I really should've pulled on that updated switch + game + accessory bundle they had a few weeks ago :smh: I thought Black Friday would be better. How was I supposed to know Nintendo would have literally the same exact bundle as last year? Old switch and all :smh:

Damn, i really dont need a new TV but for those prices at walmart i might have to get another one just cause.

I use my tv to it's upmost ability but it's not a 4K and I want to upgrade so I can view or play 4k content.

Walmart got the same wack *** switch bundle as everyone else. I really should've pulled on that updated switch + game + accessory bundle they had a few weeks ago :smh: I thought Black Friday would be better. How was I supposed to know Nintendo would have literally the same exact bundle as last year? Old switch and all :smh:

Kohl's got the best Switch deal I think... $320 for Switch/Case, but you get 90 in Kohl's cash... Gonna get my wife a kitchen aid for $200, and that gives 60 on Kohl's cash... Have to get LM3 for the Switch and that will be full price every where so gonna use it get that for free and then use the rest on toys/clothes for my son... Unless they for good car seat deals... Either way seems like the best usage of my money for stuff already planned on getting...

Back
Top Bottom