** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

looky what I got for Sale... :D
happy.gif

Laser IV's..........................For Sale.... : )
Selling Laser IVs: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsneakerheadfootwear
Looking for Jordans size 10-10.5
Need Spacejam XI, Laney V, and Chutney XIII, Cherrywood/Ginger XVI, Melo II
Refs...NYCretroHQ,lebron23roots, gotforces, DonJuan23, II Im Adrian II,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: atlcrunk781 ebay:sneakerheadfootwear

Quote:
looky what I got for Sale...

Jamarthagreat: son why you aint inform of your connect
ATLCrunk781: lol...i didnt have time...by time i bought they were sold out
ATLCrunk781: i found out and had to cop quick
Jamarthagreat: thats kinda grimey son, where did you cop
ATLCrunk781: cant tell u...but ill ttyl..

:smh:
9qaekj.gif
i swear some cats on NT are so shady, this cat was trying to ask me where to cop but then when he found him a spot he wanna be greedy.
You cot damn right I'm feeling myself/A chauffeur no sir, I'm wheeling myself/Looking for a chick chilling for self/So I can show her the suicides and talk her into killing herself/I'm having problems dealing with wealth/But you wouldn't understand it, until you get a million yourself - F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S

Quote:
amarthagreat: son why you aint inform of your connect
ATLCrunk781: lol...i didnt have time...by time i bought they were sold out
ATLCrunk781: i found out and had to cop quick
Jamarthagreat: thats kinda grimey son, where did you cop
ATLCrunk781: cant tell u...but ill ttyl..

9qaekj.gif
i swear some cats on NT are so shady, this cat was trying to ask me where to cop but then when he found him a spot he wanna be greedy.

9qaekj.gif
wow. |I
tired.gif

[Hype]I got a steal for $600.00[/Hype]​

hey i dont know bout you or him but it seems we should try to help each other but as soon as someone has a source they go silent..? |I
tired.gif
just backtracks to what NT should be and i stress should!
also wanted to thank PO2345 for being so helpful man i couldnt crack the clues you gave but i wont stop trying ..guy was a big help to me in Texas! Got to give him my props :wink:
wink.gif

Im looking for DEADSTOCK pair of AIR JORDAN X ICE BLUE in a size 9

i would have told but...the place sold out...i been at work all day from 10-10 and had no way to "help" anyone out . If you in atlanta and still need to know where to get some on release date hit me up and i can tell you... I found out suddenly that they were on sale and had to act quick...I mean it's not my fault i knew about it...but i'm not just going to sit around and say "well let me wait till every niketalker gets a pair" IT's a first come first serve basis...and with jordans if you havent aready come...you might not "find" what you are looking for.

but i will help out peopel in atlanta hit me up...
Selling Laser IVs: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsneakerheadfootwear
Looking for Jordans size 10-10.5
Need Spacejam XI, Laney V, and Chutney XIII, Cherrywood/Ginger XVI, Melo II
Refs...NYCretroHQ,lebron23roots, gotforces, DonJuan23, II Im Adrian II,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: atlcrunk781 ebay:sneakerheadfootwear

for my chi-town niketalkers if u wear 11 and can't get your size try grabbing that 12 for me for an even exchange. THANKS

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

FOX HILLS?

Are they getting a shipment in?

If they dont get their IV's in im going to UNDFTD.

1963 1965 1981 1988
LOS ANGELESI aint nothing without my homeboyzDODGERS​

Quote:
If they dont get their IV's in im going to UNDFTD.

Been thinking about it going to UNDFTD but I think you need to campout for at least 1 day and night to get the Black Lasers there...
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

Quote:
Been thinking about it going to UNDFTD but I think you need to campout for at least 1 day and night to get the Black Lasers there...

The things I do for love.

9qaekj.gif

1963 1965 1981 1988
LOS ANGELESI aint nothing without my homeboyzDODGERS​

ATLJordan do i know you???? you go to pace academy in Fayetteville and your name is brandon?
i am loved.

I will also update this thread on

Tuesday Aug.16 2005

With any news on a Major Retailer obtaining these...

BUT, Dont Hold your Breath - I told you they were Limited

Some of you were in dis-belief :wink:
wink.gif
. in the earlier posts in this thread, that JRose5 was kind enough to Organize and Delete / Clean Up. - That these shoes would not be limited.

These wil be harder to obtain than the Fire Red Laser IV's. because in this case,your going to have to live near a Urban account. Not like the Internet, where EVERYONE has a chance to access these shoes.

Faith !

Baby J

I also want to add:

Do not worry, if you cannot obatin these shoes.

As much as I love Jordan Brand - I dont think any shoes are worth loosing sleep over or making sacrifices in your life...just so as to get a pair of shoes

There is allot more important stuff in life, than materialistic things, such as.....shoes.

+ Perhaps, There may be still, The Royal Blue Lasers - Perhaps . :wink:
wink.gif

Faith !

Baby J

in my area there is only 1 store which has 2 locations which is getting them, mom and pop shop no mall or chain stores...places opens at 10am so i guess ill be camping there for 7:30 8ish yay ...hope i can get a amigo to join cause time takes forever when your alone and your friends think you nuts for waiting for sneakers :rofl:
roll.gif

Im going to call every single urban account store listed in the New Jersey/ New York city area

Once im done il make a huge list and tel yoiu what i have found

I know there is one footactiong etting them on 7th ave and something street in mannhatten

Quote:
+ Perhaps, There may be still, The Royal Blue Lasers - Perhaps
What are they doing, thinking of the right gimmick, perhaps? Deciding between 300 and 400 pairs, perhaps?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Perhaps, There may be still, The Royal Blue Lasers - Perhaps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy.gif

Quote:
There is allot more important stuff in life, than materialistic things, such as.....shoes.

ur on niketalk. not really the place for people to really care bout that. these are sneakerheads, nobodys trying to hear u tell them to fall back on these kicks :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom