** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

I calle dup like 20 stores around the jersey new york city area, most said to call back again on monday, so i wont be done with my list untill then,

Why do you people love doing the resellers jobs...

PM who you know and thats it. Your attempts at making e-friends are lame and only make it harder for real collectors to buy :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

My ebay Auctions

Need refs? DAVE LABELS, I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23...

I got more if you need em.

hey can anyone do me a favor and help me out
ive been doing research about an hour now
can any1 tell me a spot in NY that will be selling these retail price
thanks in advance
email me at [email protected]
:D
happy.gif

StEpPiN Up T0 My GaMe YoU MuSt Be SiCk/Y0U TrYiNg T0 Be A BaLleR MeAnWhiLe Th0Se AiNt Y0uR KiCkS

Got one more pair, any size, at $425.

IM me at S50H or e-mail's [email protected], peace.

team[color=ff33cc]PI[/color][color=ff33cc]NK[/color]
*WISEGUY*
[color=ff33cc]College: Forget homework, let's get wasted, find some Vida Guerra and wake up 2 hours before it's due and still pass.[/color]

these are being to me atleast harder than the alts. to get a spot ..i went to like every place i know of in staten island and **camp which got my alts who in the begging of the week said they had them and now i went today and they said they wont know till tuesday if they getting them....anyone else know any places not that far away..brooklyn,nyc area hopefully

I paid $300 each for the 5 pairs I reserved for me and my friends. Can't wait till Saturday to pick it up. :D
happy.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87, joser84, Flip Jays & flipmode11​

I got my pair reserved too.....I pretty sure we got them aty the same store......Can't wait til the 20th to pick up my pair....

Sorry if anyone posted this already, but does anyone know a spot in SF thats gonna get the laser 4s? i just called up Recon and True today and they said they aint gon get them. I also called niketown and they said online urban accounts only. any confirmation on this? if you know a spot in the bay thats gonna get em please let me know.. thx

Quote:
can any1 tell me a spot in NY that will be selling these retail price

You will be lucky if you can find them no for $300+, Michael K. will sell to you now for $5 Bills.... If not then take your chances on release day....

Quote:
+ Perhaps, There may be still, The Royal Blue Lasers - Perhaps .

And let me guess...

An urban account release...

Big help for those not located near an urban account.

Seriously stop doing those kind of releases.

Man these shoes are hot and I would love a pair, but they are going to be impossible to get unless you are ready to pay rape prices since now retail stores got them... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i got one spot who doesnt know if they are gonna get them or not. and my other spot is gettin them but dont know what sizes. and they are sellin them for $295 :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

i will NOT cop for $295. i dont want them that bad. but if the other spot gets them they will be for retail. and this spot is a chain store. so they cant raise the prices.
I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing jesus, i wanna fell his warm salvation all over my face-south parkstill team anti ds.

Quote:
Do not worry, if you cannot obatin these shoes.As much as I love Jordan Brand - I dont think any shoes are worth loosing sleep over or making sacrifices in your life...just so as to get a pair of shoes
There is allot more important stuff in life, than materialistic things, such as.....shoes.

^totally agreed BabyJordan0312^ faith!
"Will You Be ?"

Back
Top Bottom