...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

thanks for the help. i'm kinda new on this bb game.
lovin' the bold tho. the best phone i've had. iphone sucks.

i just updated my storm os to .85 ... i don't know what i was waiting for .... what a difference
eek.gif

browser much better .... system is more stable ... now i can say i love this phone ... i was thinking about taking it back ...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I'm NOT looking through 164 pages.
The BlackBerry Curve 8900 will be coming out for T-Mobile February 18.
I'd like to assume it will be 3G also?

For anyone with the storm ...

Do you have any problems replying to threads ???

When I click reply, It doesnt let me click in the box to type a response.

I pretty much cant do anything.

I tried hitting keyboard thinking it would work once I start typing but nothing has worked.

Any info is appreciated.

nerd.gif

i gave up trying to reply by mobile on yuku. I succeeded once, dont know how, but they need a mobile format.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I'm NOT looking through 164 pages.
The BlackBerry Curve 8900 will be coming out for T-Mobile February 18.
Just re-iterating.

Oh dope post D, thanks for that info. Now I'm not too worried, but facebook app + Bold = crack..... smh, how will I focus in school next week, yikes

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINGS THE STORM IS WACK? BUT THEN AGAIN IM NOT A FAN FOR ALL TOUCH SCREEN PHONE...MAYBE I JUST NEED TO KEEP USING FOR A WHILE LONGER

Originally Posted by chriscendo

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINGS THE STORM IS WACK? BUT THEN AGAIN IM NOT A FAN FOR ALL TOUCH SCREEN PHONE...MAYBE I JUST NEED TO KEEP USING FOR A WHILE LONGER

no, you're not the only one.

my contract ended with Sprint right about the same time the Storm released. i had been using an 8830, but decided to get the Storm.
i didn't haven it for a day before i took it back and got a Bold.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

how do you get an instant notification on your blackberry when using the myspace app?

Change your primary email address on myspace to your blackberry email address.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

For anyone with the storm ...

Do you have any problems replying to threads ???

When I click reply, It doesnt let me click in the box to type a response.

I pretty much cant do anything.

I tried hitting keyboard thinking it would work once I start typing but nothing has worked.

Any info is appreciated.

nerd.gif
I think it has to do with the Javascript on the forums.

If you have javascript enabled, try changing the mode to cursor mode and see if that helps.
ohwell.gif

my blackberry just gave out on me. I have a curve btw. I woke up today and it showed just a white screen that says App error 200 and it gives me the option toreset and when I push reset it just shows a loading screen and goes back to the app error screen. The lady from verizon said to run blackberry desktop managerand it didn't work. They are sending me a new device overnight. I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem???

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Just blacked out my bold. Waiting for my black trackball and it will be complete
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
had my BOLD done up the same way ...but what is this black trackballyour talking about? info pls?

Whoa, black bezel, info please

I think i'm addicted to my Bold, I'm officially over my iPhone.
I'm on the BB like 8-10hrs a day
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom