...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I got a random PIN request at 1245am

i still have not accepted it.

is there a way i can see a name before confirming? it just the pin digits in the request. have no clue who it could be.
you can always accept it then delete if its someone weird

but will they even know if they have been accepted?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Has anyone else heard of this
nerd.gif

XBerry Live
I use it. It's nothing great, its just nice visually.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

anyone try using there BOLD, as a 3g modem for there laptop? Does AT&T charge extra for that even if you have Blackberry Data package?
You need a data + tethering plan if you don't want to get separate charges.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by i3allistic

anyone try using there BOLD, as a 3g modem for there laptop? Does AT&T charge extra for that even if you have Blackberry Data package?
You need a data + tethering plan if you don't want to get separate charges.

tethering plan?

I got a random PIN request at 1245am

i still have not accepted it.

is there a way i can see a name before confirming? it just the pin digits in the request. have no clue who it could be.
you can always accept it then delete if its someone weird

but will they even know if they have been accepted?
not sure about that part. ive heard different things. ive heard when you delete someone, you disappear from their list. but i mean the awaitingconfirmation message would go away, so theyd know you did something.

Storm! Love it.

Where are you storm users copping your cases from? I want an ill case, not some douche looking verizon case with white stitching LOL

So I got my phonebill in the mail this past week, I thought I used a lot of data (I did when I had my iphone, around 1.5gb)
But apparently I didn't make a dent in my 1gb bb data plan, only used like 100mb. Compressed data ftw, now I can def. Od on the surfing now, lol

Originally Posted by solesavage

Storm! Love it.

Where are you storm users copping your cases from? I want an ill case, not some douche looking verizon case with white stitching LOL
nerd.gif

so i just got my blackberry acouple days ago. and one thing i'm pretty pissed about is the media manager prorgram. i set up everything install everythingand when i opened media manager it has a runtime error! i uninstall and reinstall...SAME PROBLEM! anyone have any idea on how to fix it? i searched around andthey say i need to delete the DAO program which i do not see anywhere on my computer. i got the program from the CD that came with the phone so i'm notsure what the problem is...i just wanna add wallpapers...themes ringtones etc to my blackberry!!!!
frown.gif

Just got a new BB Pearl after my second ATT Tilt broke.

Can someone school me on all the cool, must-install (preferably freeware) software for it?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Storm! Love it.

nerd.gif
i havent seen anything good i have been looking for one even thow i cant upgrade to my storm until feb 7th
mad.gif

Rogers data plans are garbage, but it's all about the BB Value Pack with a lil' retention credit:

$30
Caller ID
Voicemail
10,000 texts
500 MB Data

- $10 credit

$20 for all that is a great deal IMO.

that new blackberry 45$ plan isnt too bad at all

45$
unlimited emails
unlimited instant messaging (MSN and BBM)
10 000 texts
200+50 bonus weekday
unlimited evening and weekends after 9pm (9pm ftl)
choice of one: my 5 canada (what i got), early evenings (think its like.... 5 or 6pm) or unlimited incoming

only thing is no data but wifi on bold ftw

might be more i forget but those are good things bout plan

also check our rfd i remember seeing a bb messaging plan that you could add to your current existing plan (but i think it extended your contract for another 3)for like 20 bucks

Does anyone know any stores in nyc that repair blackberries? The plastic circular piece that golds the trackball in place just broke on mine, and I don'tknow if T-Mobile is going to agree to just replace it for me, and i dont want to risk simply using super glue...

So what's the deal with there being 2 different types of Bolds? There's some that have a red font for the numbers on the keyboard and some like minethat are just all white font. What's good with that? Do I have an "older" version or something?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Does anyone know any stores in nyc that repair blackberries? The plastic circular piece that golds the trackball in place just broke on mine, and I don't know if T-Mobile is going to agree to just replace it for me, and i dont want to risk simply using super glue...
same thing happened to me copped a new trackball and that circular piece for like 5 shipped off ebay and my curve is fine now
pimp.gif

FS DS RBK ALIFEPUMPS & JORDAN 4 LASERS SZ 12

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

So what's the deal with there being 2 different types of Bolds? There's some that have a red font for the numbers on the keyboard and some like mine that are just all white font. What's good with that? Do I have an "older" version or something?
The only thing different is the keypad, only AT&T got the all white keypad.

Back
Top Bottom