...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Is it worth buying an unlocked Bold and using it on T-Mobile? I'm being told it'll cost me $45-50 to fix the trackball so I don't know if I shouldjust get a new phone since its been two years anyway.

Yeah, I played with my homegirl's and it seems like a great phone but would I be giving up too much (anything at all) using it on the TMobile network?

Other than 3G speeds, as long as you have a BB data plan on your T-Mobile line, you won't be missing anything else.

So my home girl that works for blackberry came to the crib earlier.. She sold me the bb javelin.. I've been messin with it the past couple hours and itsclean.. I might sell my storm and keep the javelin

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yeah, I played with my homegirl's and it seems like a great phone but would I be giving up too much (anything at all) using it on the TMobile network?

check crackberry.com, it show you how to use the BOLD with all the function on the T-mobile network

Originally Posted by i3allistic

check crackberry.com, it show you how to use the BOLD with all the function on the T-mobile network
Ok, thanks.

I've had a Curve since summer 07, but my trackball just messed up and T-Mobile today told me they wouldn't replace it for me. A local dealer said hecould either fix the curve for $45 or sell me an unlocked iPhone or Bold for $400, so I figured I'd at least consider the latter option.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Ok, thanks.

I've had a Curve since summer 07, but my trackball just messed up and T-Mobile today told me they wouldn't replace it for me. A local dealer said he could either fix the curve for $45 or sell me an unlocked iPhone or Bold for $400, so I figured I'd at least consider the latter option.
Order the pieces here or get them onebay. If not just pop off the ring from a display phone. Its an easy fix. There's no need to spend $50.

anyone else excited for the 89* device coming to T-MO?
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
my 8320 iscurtains, so I'm back to my 7290 til the 11th...

You can get the TMO 8900 now. I just ordered one about an hour ago. Had to pay retail, but eff it--I hate extending contracts.

Just check out the crackberry.com 8900 forums for all the info....

If anyone wants a like new 8320, get at me.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

You can get the TMO 8900 now. I just ordered one about an hour ago. Had to pay retail, but eff it--I hate extending contracts.

Just check out the crackberry.com 8900 forums for all the info....

If anyone wants a like new 8320, get at me.
yesssss finally
eek.gif

how much did you drop?
nerd.gif

jus traded in my tilt for a bold,(shout out to at&t)i only have an unlimited data plan...will it transfer over to tha bold???cuz im hearing things about bbdata plans etc.

Basically people are just calling into Tmobile and asking for the upgrade before 2/11. Some people had luck, some didn't and called back and had luck withdifferent reps. I skimmed the thread on crackberry.com quickly but its basically $300 upfront and a $100 rebate, I believe with a 2 year extension (not sure ifits 1 or 2 or if thats just the price for a new plan) I don't really wanna dish out $300 upfront, hopefully with a 2 year extension I won't have to. Ialso plan on extending all 3 lines on my account, and selling off the other 2 phones. I'm gonna call tomorrow morning and come back with results.

hey i was wondering if somebody could help me with this. my trackball isn't working properly. it scrolls just fine but when i try to click down itdoesn't register. has this happened to anybody before?

i'm not under warranty anymore so i can't get it replaced but my sister has the same phone and hers is. has anybody ever tried to get a phone replacedusing someone elses's warranty?

Does the storm still have major bugs, or have the os upgrades fixed most of them. I'm so anxious to get rid of my curve and move on to the storm or waitfor the niagra

Back
Top Bottom