...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Where do I get that youtube app for the Storm? Also that trapster doesn't work with verizon due to vz navig. Was there an update?
check in the crackberry forums...they have listings of all of the storm OTA applications. Thats where i get most of mine

BTW, any of you up on 123SPOOF? LMAO! I'm killin' my friends softly with that program.
roll.gif
Have half of them spooked. It's addicting.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Where do I get that youtube app for the Storm? Also that trapster doesn't work with verizon due to vz navig. Was there an update?
check in the crackberry forums...they have listings of all of the storm OTA applications. Thats where i get most of mine

BTW, any of you up on 123SPOOF? LMAO! I'm killin' my friends softly with that program.
roll.gif
Have half of them spooked. It's addicting.
LOL 123Spoof is a Must-Have
laugh.gif
!! Love that app.... I love the crackberry forums, and more importantly... I love my Storm !!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ What does that app do?

It's a free app that allows you to call anyone you want, and it allows you to set the caller ID to any phone number you want. I'm cold as hell forcalling one of my best friends with his ex's caller ID number
roll.gif
Ifyou pay for the program it lets you change your voice, and record the calls.

thetruth03 wrote:
storm is garbage btw...
mad.gif

truth

negative cats FTL. What do you get from coming in here bashing the storm? I guarantee you half of you have never had it, or have dummy friends who have no idea how to run it. I admit that when I first had it, it would frustrate the hell out of me. Once you apply different programs, delete unecessary apps, transform it into a beast, its really addicitive.
I have zero lag on my storm, the interface is clean as hell, Its never froze up on me and I have never had to pull the battery on it.

Like ive said before, if you dont like touch, then the storm is not for you simple as that. I can sit here and ramble on, on how I dislike certain features on the BOLD, but whats the point?

^ What does that app do?

It's a free app that allows you to call anyone you want, and it allows you to set the caller ID to any phone number you want. I'm cold as hell for calling one of my best friends with his ex's caller ID number
roll.gif
If you pay for the program it lets you change your voice, and record the calls.

Link to where I can find that on CrackBerry?
nerd.gif

Sounds so
pimp.gif
roll.gif

^ What does that app do?

It's a free app that allows you to call anyone you want, and it allows you to set the caller ID to any phone number you want. I'm cold as hell for calling one of my best friends with his ex's caller ID number
roll.gif

Link to where I can find that on CrackBerry?
nerd.gif

Sounds so
pimp.gif
roll.gif

If you're on a storm, this is the site where I DL most of my applications(including 123SPOOF)

http://www.stormota.com/

Got the curve from verizon a couple of days ago... Very nice phone...

Any suggestions for the phone or any apps to make this phone "cool"
nerd.gif

^ What does that app do?

roll.gif

thetruth03 wrote:
storm is garbage btw...
mad.gif

truth
negative cats FTL. What do you get from coming in here bashing the storm? I guarantee you half of you have never had it, or have dummy friends who have no idea how to run it. I admit that when I first had it, it would frustrate the hell out of me. Once you apply different programs, delete unecessary apps, transform it into a beast, its really addicitive.
I have zero lag on my storm, the interface is clean as hell, Its never froze up on me and I have never had to pull the battery on it.

Like ive said before, if you dont like touch, then the storm is not for you simple as that. I can sit here and ramble on, on how I dislike certain features on the BOLD, but whats the point?
indifferent.gif
i had the storm the day it came out.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

^ What does that app do?

roll.gif

thetruth03 wrote:
storm is garbage btw...
mad.gif

truth
indifferent.gif

No wonder you hate it.
laugh.gif
That first batch was suspect.

Alright, so I'm finally jumping to get a Blackberry and I've narrowed it down to the 8830 and the Curve 8330 (These are the ones my company offeredthat I like)........which is the better phone? 8830? I've obviously done research myself, but wanted to see what you guys have to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

^ What does that app do?

roll.gif

thetruth03 wrote:
storm is garbage btw...
mad.gif

truth
indifferent.gif

No wonder you hate it.
laugh.gif

they are all the same, just newer ones have updated software which they came out with every week since it dropped. phone is trash IMO. I dont liketouchscreens to begin so thats probably why.

just ordered a black housing, 8900 trackball and a full body from best skins ever for my 8330. im sure some of you have seen it before but ill post pics when iget install it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

^ What does that app do?

roll.gif

thetruth03 wrote:
storm is garbage btw...
mad.gif

truth
indifferent.gif

No wonder you hate it.
laugh.gif

they are all the same, just newer ones have updated software which they came out with every week since it dropped. phone is trash IMO. I dont like touchscreens to begin so thats probably why.

I deal with the phones everyday. The newer ones perform considerably better, they physically in better condition as well.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Alright, so I'm finally jumping to get a Blackberry and I've narrowed it down to the 8830 and the Curve 8330 (These are the ones my company offered that I like)........which is the better phone? 8830? I've obviously done research myself, but wanted to see what you guys have to say
laugh.gif
8330 hands down.... the world edition is a piece of doodoo. i've had both

Hmmmm.......I currently have a sidekick with t-mobile on a flexpay account. If I decide to get a blackberry on flex pay with the unlimited data plan and 300anytime minutes with myfavs what will my monthly bill look like after taxes?

functionality: curve 8330 > 8830
looks: 8830 > 8330

8330 has everything 8830 has and more

from there on its up to you really

Anyone know where I can get a full body 8900 skin? All the ones I've found just wrap around the outside, not around the top of the phone. I have the blackfrom TMO, but I want a few other colors?
nerd.gif

Hey, I just got the curve 8900. I have 2 message icons, one is sms and mms, and the other is messages. How do i get rid of the sms and mms icon and have allthe messages go to the messages one?

like when other blackberry users message me through the pin the messages go to the messages folder and other phone users messages go to the sms and mms folder

actually nevermind, it goes to sms. I dont know abnout the other things since i dont get messages in those folders. My bad

Thats cool. My friend also got the 8900 and that only has the messages folder, he doesnt have the sms and mms folder. I just want to use one folder for allmessages.

Back
Top Bottom