...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i have had my blackberry 8900 with t mobile for about a week now.. either way this morn i look at it and both my emails i synced to it were gone and when i putthem back on it they wont get any of the emails sent to it.. anyone have anything like this happen before?

Downloading App World right now, So RIM live up to there release date of the App World, hopefully the new OS for the storm will be here before the week ends.

? 715

You won't have to pay a dime for Opera Mini. Its just a (free) web browser.

It will work, and IMO, is better than the stock BB browser. The only thing the stock BB browser has on Opera Mini is their T for top and B for bottom feature.

Niketalk on Opera Mini in Mobile View ftw

After re-reading your post 715, there is a way to use your BB on Sero.

There are steps to be taken, and if you don't do the steps, basically none of the BB features will work. Internet, and all that.

Basically go to sprintusers.com, forum, tips and tricks, Sero, and there should be a mega thread about the topic. Somewhere there's a step by step process.I say work yourself backwards from the thread, the last page going back.

Do know though you'll have to probably pay 7.50 more on top of your current plan. (Unlimited texting. I know it's already included on your plan butlike I said peep the thread)

I haven't been in here for a while.....

I DLd the new software for my curve a few weeks ago...yeah I know I'm late.

Now I can't reply to PMs on here? Any help?
ohwell.gif

my BBM won't work and no email set up either...do i have to call ATT and change my plan? i used to have an iphone by the way

App World is awesome, I hope the app on iPhone that let's you download wallpapers is also released on BlackBerry.

Nevermind I just found it in Crackberry.com and speaking of Crackberry.....they posted that The Storm is DISCONTINUED!!!! Huh?

nerd.gif
anybody got an old curve for VZW they wanna give up - holla

edit: saw the discontinued thing....then looked at todays date...figure its a prank

Got the chance to play around with the App World, heres my 2 cent. (On a Storm)

I'm somewhat dissappointed since it's coming from a Storm owner. I'm happy that RIM lived up to their launch date of April 1st. Has a great amountof apps available upon its release. But I thought there was going to be a different category for the storm, since The app world is made for allblackberry's. Since The storm is in its own category, why not make a specific category for it. Pretty much only 1/4 of the apps aren't compatiblefriendly with the Storm. I hate the fact that I have to look through all the apps, when I know more then half of the apps aren't for the Storm. HopefullyRIM will change it later down the road. If not, it just gives me another reason to buy the niagara when it comes out.

And if RIM thought that releasing the App World, would boost the sales of the Storm, and to try to compete with the iphone and its App store, RIM took a L.

Quick question for all my BB heads... Im holding out for a new phone with Sprint. Im torn between the Palm Pre and the BB Niagra... thoughts? Also, when is theBB Niagra scheduled for release?

Ok so I was on CB n reading on different types of OS's that people are on, I guess a lot of folks are on .199 or .168. Im just trying to figure out whichis better and what are you guys on. I got the 8900 btw.

Also I guess getting on one of these new OS's helps battery life. So I def. need that cause Im addicted to this damn phone and the battery can't keepup. Thanks guys.

Is App World free?

also.. I was on my phone today, browing on ESPN and all of a sudden my phone starts laggin'. So I pulled the batt, then it came back up fine. But, thenthere was a MySpace App loaded on my phone. I was like **+..is this an April fool's joke?
laugh.gif

Anyone else experience that?

I was bout to DL Opera Mini...But they didnt have the 8900 listed under the tab for BlackBerrys. Can I still DL it for my 8900?

Back
Top Bottom