...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

smh.gif
I desperately need a 3G BB for T-Mobile. 9700 where art thee???

Yea DJ made a thread about the update yesterday, I like it so far.

Im just having trouble with the visual voice mail

Originally Posted by Qualmes

^^I upgraded to 4.6.0.297

Need to learn how to read & count before
u start worrying bout texts,
smh.gif

Question, will the threaded texts lag when
opening, closing, and trying to delete them?

iight quick question and i know this might sound dumb

i got the BBstorm and since the storm2 is bout to come out and i will like to switch to it cuz in that vid posted in the last page i like the improvements thatare on the storm2 iight now my question is...i got my BB around march so my plan aint gonna be done for a while so i was wondering is there any way i canupgrade to the storm2 free of charge like and update on the old storm to a new storm or do i have to wait for my plan to be over?

decided to black out the bold. got all the parts at. cnn.cn. all black bezel with a denim battery door cover.

might get the red keyboard but all in all the mod took about an 1hr, its a B#@!# trying to get the little parts to stay in place while putting the screen backin but well worth it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

The latest beta OS 5.0.190 for Bold & Tour has been leaked. RIM finally added the much anticipated threaded SMS. The only thing that sucks about the OS is that the FB & Myspace app do not work with it as they have update both updates to make them compatible. I'm thinking about downgrading back down to 4.6.297.

OS 5.0.0.190 is wack.

You'd think BBM 5.0 would be compatible with it. It's not.

Can someone help me out to why my phone is not notifying me when I receive emails? I mean I had it set up the for a while, I would always get my emails sent tomy phone. Its been like a week where Im getting nada. Help this absurdness please.

AKA flexpay sidekicks got a new rival on da hood blocks
laugh.gif

so much for "black berries are for grown ups" cuz all da kiddies is messin wit this who doesn't already have a SK, iphone, etc.

2r2m1r5.jpg

been waiting forever for this SMS threading, lucky me the day i decide to search for it, same day it happend to be released.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

so I just did the math...and I can get a BB 8520 curve for the same price (a month) as a Tour on sprint. The minutes would be drastically different (1000
mins t-mo vs. 450 sprint) but, I BARELY use that. I have 500 now and I have only gone over twice.

so two things:

-what discounts/tricks are there on t-mo to reduce the price? cuz on sprint, i can get 15% cuz I'm a teacher

-how does the tour hold up to the curve? FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, is there a MAJOR difference??
i guess it depends if you think 3g is important

tour has 3g and 3g is ALOT faster than edge which the curve is only capable of

edge = 56k speed

3g= DSL

you can look at it that way

but IMO tmobile has better service
thanks!! I don't have 3g now, but I am good on that...because I don't use internet a whole, WHOLE lot on my phone---I just need it to check email and google maps.

now, for the second part, do you know of any hookups/discounts that t-mobile may offer?

If ur a new custi to TMo, y dont u go the Amazon route and
cop the 8900? The price diff between the 2 is not that great
unless ur buying it out right, with the 8900 being the better
phone. The 8520 is hot tho. 3G BB comin to TMo later this year.
u mean them jump offs where you pay 1 cent?
laugh.gif
Those are legit??
nerd.gif

my bad...but did this question ever get answered???

Back
Top Bottom