...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i'm hella late on this and all but does anybody have a link that actually works for the new bbm?

bbvm3.jpg

Visual voicemail available on AT&T and the new Bold OS.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

would you guys recommend syncing my facebook with my blackberry contacts?

I would, when I synced up they put my friends FB pics for my contact list
smokin.gif

Kind of sweet if you like having a pic for everybody when it's too awkward to ask
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Nako XL

would you guys recommend syncing my facebook with my blackberry contacts?

I would, when I synced up they put my friends FB pics for my contact list
smokin.gif

Kind of sweet if you like having a pic for everybody when it's too awkward to ask
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't do it for the simple fact you will have some people in your phone contacts you don't want.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Also why are Storms cheaper than the curve?
I just sold my storm and got a curve. The curve has less headaches. i actully wish i woulda bought a curve instead.

Originally Posted by flipside1212

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Also why are Storms cheaper than the curve?
I just sold my storm and got a curve. The curve has less headaches. i actully wish i woulda bought a curve instead.

I figured as much. Touch screen phones seem like it would frustrating.

so i just a got a storm today and had it unlocked (i use t mobile)..question:why is the number on the "my phone number" thingy shows a different onewhen i go make a phone call??

So I just got a Bold today. This thing is piff. Now I know why Bold > all other BB's. This thing is SOLID--nothing like the flimsy 8900 I had.

My storm is kind of buggy. I'm considering calling Verizon to ask for a new one? Do I just list the problems associated with it? Now that someone mentioneda curve trade for a Storm, I might consider doing that as well.

i been using the blackberry bold along side the t mobile 8900 ( agent plans ftw) and i love both but to say the bold is the best i dont see much difference atall if any... i do not youtube or steam video or really use the net at all besides downloading ringtones and fb and twitterberry.... so maybe thats thedifference other wise i love them both and debating if ima even switch to the touch pro 2 i just picked up..

AT&T finally released their .297 update today for the Bold.

got it installed, and all is well so far.

i already removed Visual Voice Mail.

The latest beta OS 5.0.190 for Bold & Tour has been leaked. RIM finally added the much anticipated threaded SMS. The only thing that sucks about the OS isthat the FB & Myspace app do not work with it as they have update both updates to make them compatible. I'm thinking about downgrading back down to4.6.297.

Back
Top Bottom