...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Thanks for the info. I'm kind of pissed that my 8900 is about to be stone age'd with this new wave of Blackberries.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Thanks for the info. I'm kind of pissed that my 8900 is about to be stone age'd with this new wave of Blackberries.
Word, I was just thinking on this. In the span of 14 months I've had 3 different BB's....OG Curve (for the 2nd time) to the 8900 to theBold. Next up is the 9700, and I'm sure something else will drop in a matter of months that I'll want too. The Storm 2 isn't looking too shabby,either.

My suggestion is to pay the retail price. That way should when something newer/faster/shinier comesalong, you can scoop without the hassle of a contract extension. And you can always throw the old device up on eBay to help ease the pain on the wallet.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

i was gigged abou the 9700 coming out...cause my contract just ended...and wanted to be ahead of the game....but i saw this like last week....

http://forums.crackberry....just-played-onyx-328635/

touch screen bold???

i cant wait that long -__________________________________________-

and i'd have to wait a a year for an HUP -_______________________________________________________________________________-

For people who have changed the body of their BB (specifically the Bold):

how difficult was it? Was there a moment where it seemed like more trouble than it was worth?

I'd love to black out my Bold but I don't want to deal with any huge headaches.

Blackberry makes Mac products look like a long term investment, now. I'm going to attempt to swallow my pride and stay outdated for a generation andupgrade on the next one... at this rate, that'll only save me about 3-4 months. If they upgrade the camera drastically on one of these new ones, I'llcrack, though.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The 8520 is horrible at the end of the day.
I like mine....but I'll be upgrading to the 9700 anyways. Why do you say that though?
nerd.gif

WHAT EXACT model of the curve is that up there??? that WHITEPHONE,, my LORD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I need info, my contract is up soon through THORRIBLE and im down to renig just for that one,, eff the touches

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

how difficult was it? Was there a moment where it seemed like more trouble than it was worth?

its not hard at all ....it comes with the tools to open up the BOLD ...if you need guides ...youtube is ur friend....i'm thinking about swapping out myBOLD agains, since my blackout bezel is all bang up from dropping it a few time
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

its not hard at all ....it comes with the tools to open up the BOLD ...if you need guides ...youtube is ur friend....i'm thinking about swapping out my BOLD agains, since my blackout bezel is all bang up from dropping it a few time
embarassed.gif
Pretty much. I changed mine a few times before I switched over to the iPhone 3Gs. That white BOLD AT&T is about to drop is looking prettyfresh.

Just bought a Tour.
pimp.gif

My 1st BB.

Is there any way I can change/reorganize the apps on the main screen?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

copping the bold is going to be pretty dumb soon when the 9700 drops in a month
nah, BOLD is still a very good deal ...who know how much the 9700 gonna be ...and also some people prefer the trackball
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Just bought a Tour.
pimp.gif

My 1st BB.

Is there any way I can change/reorganize the apps on the main screen?
Go into your Home screen (Hit the bb button) than highlight that app and hit the bb button again and you can rearrange.

Hey people! I just got a Tour and was wondering how to move the icons on my home page to another part of my screen. I dont like it on the bottom, can I move itto the side or top of my screen? If so, how?

Originally Posted by Tiggaface

Hey people! I just got a Tour and was wondering how to move the icons on my home page to another part of my screen. I dont like it on the bottom, can I move it to the side or top of my screen? If so, how?

you need to download a different theme. i believe the bottom config is the default "zen" theme. there are "L" themes and such. check outcrackberry.com for all your berry needs!!

sick #@% bold right hurr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

38629d1253834545-wow-metal-black-rebuilt-bold-w-pics-beautiful..jpg

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Tiggaface

Hey people! I just got a Tour and was wondering how to move the icons on my home page to another part of my screen. I dont like it on the bottom, can I move it to the side or top of my screen? If so, how?

you need to download a different theme. i believe the bottom config is the default "zen" theme. there are "L" themes and such. check out crackberry.com for all your berry needs!!

sick #@% bold right hurr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

38629d1253834545-wow-metal-black-rebuilt-bold-w-pics-beautiful..jpg
lol good looks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

can't join the group for some reason it keep saying the invitation has been expired or has already been used by someone else
same thing here.

Man I thought they fixed all the Tours?!? Just got a replacement from Sprint and the trackball is still no good.

Back
Top Bottom