...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm so confused lollll

i seriously don't see anyone competing against tmobile if they actually do come out with that $50 unlimited everything plan, AND they're getting the9700 bold?

even if i had a hard on for apple as a fanboy, i'd ditch it in a heartbeat for what tmobiles gonna be carrying soon. yeeee

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i seriously don't see anyone competing against tmobile if they actually do come out with that $50 unlimited everything plan, AND they're getting the 9700 bold?

even if i had a hard on for apple as a fanboy, i'd ditch it in a heartbeat for what tmobiles gonna be carrying soon. yeeee
Yeah...like myself and many other past T-Mobile customers, whats the point of having a cell phone service and being able to make calls?

Verizon FTW

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

i seriously don't see anyone competing against tmobile if they actually do come out with that $50 unlimited everything plan, AND they're getting the 9700 bold?

Yeah...like myself and many other past T-Mobile customers, whats the point of having a cell phone service and being able to make calls?

Verizon FTW
i read what you wrote 3 times and it doesn't really make sense. maybe you made a typo?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Verizon FTW
i read what you wrote 3 times and it doesn't really make sense. maybe you made a typo?

t mobile has spotty coverage. won't have the network to handle the influx of customers if project dark is real. at&t still can't handle the amountof iphone users/customers and that's a huge company compared to t mobile. and those are 100 dollar (minimum) contracts. i can't even begin to imaginehow bad data speeds will be for t mobile. but, i hope they pull through with it and crush at&t for being the POS company it truly is.

i have the unlimited plan thingy for sprint.

i have an insitnct and i get unlimited internet and text

will this stay the same if i upgrade to a tour?

Originally Posted by 2o6

i have the unlimited plan thingy for sprint.

i have an insitnct and i get unlimited internet and text

will this stay the same if i upgrade to a tour?
yes sir thats what i have

I finally copped a Bold since I probably wont be wasting my EU on the 9700... getting rid of my boring iPhone and having a physical keyboard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10 Piece, I would wait. I found out in September I was out of contract for over a year, and decided to wait till it releases. Why pay for edge data when I canget 3G.

Hey all. My tour is getting delivered tomorrow. Long time Treo user, last 2 phones HTC. Am I going to miss the touchscreen terribly? (BB virgin)

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Hey all. My tour is getting delivered tomorrow. Long time Treo user, last 2 phones HTC. Am I going to miss the touchscreen terribly? (BB virgin)
I just bought my BB a few days ago (Was using Treo for years) and the touchscreen was nice but I dont miss it too much. It is nice to be able totouch the screen to clean it/have it in my pocket and not have things start up on their own.

thanks since its my first one bb i wanted to go with the curve instead of the tour. it was $20 dollars also
wink.gif

i just need to get started in adding these apps.

Have both a storm and curve 8330 for verizon. Has anyone mentioned the OS 5.0.0.230 leak for the 8330 curve...has a few bugs, but highly appreciated. Iwon't be downgrading.

Back
Top Bottom