...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

c69153ed46135c8c2e2cd05643369a4a08081a2.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Kingtre

might switch back to TMO -

seeing wassup with this "97"

Shoulda' never left
eyes.gif

My-T.
idk, tmo be messing up a lot. Ayo king give an up to the minute update on this phone. I read on the same page the tmo version has 3g now whichI'm hoping means a great deal of internet speed and overall greater movement of the phone. I'm also a little curious on the no trackball thing too.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

::licks lips:: damn I need that.

Imma leave that one alone
devil.gif

Judging by Trey's post, I dont think he has the 97
nerd.gif

Tmo should be gettin it the 16th (I get paid on the 15th so y'all should kno
laugh.gif
)

didnt mean to mislead- i dont have the 9700 -
im thinking about switching back to TMO and if I do it will be with the 9700

ive been out of the loop for awhile and just stuck by this storm and havent kept up with the new joints dropping

pic is from HF or CB dont remember

date looks to be confirmed for the 16th also ...the day i pay my last $130+ verizon bill
devil.gif

Ads are everywhere for the 97 in Toronto.

I need to cop this without a contract. Toronto people, yall know where to get this for a little cheaper then Rogers retail ?

Bold2 Lookin real nice
pimp.gif

Now, I will be get my 8520 in a few days so what are some things that I MUST do to my BB right out of the box?

smh.gif
@ Losing my Data Plan if I get the 9700 and I have to get a new one that's obviously more.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

man i can't wait to upgrade from my 8320. it's gonna feel like night and day in terms of performance!
Same here, I've held onto my 8320 since it first released and I'm dying to upgrade. I've been patiently waiting for the perfect timeto upgrade and it doesn't get better than the 9700.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Dat Hot 97.
pimp.gif

40476798.png

Anyone have an estimate of how much the 9700 will cost when it drops on Tmo for a 2 year plan. Because if it's $500 for 2 years like it is on Rogers,there's no way I'm dropping that much.

Alright that's good, I was a little skeptical when I saw that $500
laugh.gif

Do you guys think that the 3G and web browser will be fast for the 9700 on T-mobile? I know that T-mobile doesn't have that much 3G coverage. And one ofthe main reasons I'm getting this is for college next year and I want to be able to access the internet anywhere, anytime.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Alright that's good, I was a little skeptical when I saw that $500
laugh.gif

Do you guys think that the 3G and web browser will be fast for the 9700 on T-mobile? I know that T-mobile doesn't have that much 3G coverage. And one of the main reasons I'm getting this is for college next year and I want to be able to access the internet anywhere, anytime.
If your college campus is anything like mine was with WiFi everywhere, you're golden. For one, you'll be able to use WiFi to browse theweb. Second, you'll be able to use the UMA feature to get voice coverage anywhere with a WiFi connection. So even though TMO's 3G footprint isn'tas big as the other companies, with the features the 9700 has you should be straight.

As far as the browser goes, do yourself a favor and download Opera Mini. The BB browser is decent at best--I actually love the way it looks but hate the speedof it. Go with Opera or Bolt for your browser. RIM is working on a new webkit that will include flash support....finally. Hopefully sometime in 2010we'll see a better BB browing experience.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

man i can't wait to upgrade from my 8320. it's gonna feel like night and day in terms of performance!
Same here, I've held onto my 8320 since it first released and I'm dying to upgrade. I've been patiently waiting for the perfect time to upgrade and it doesn't get better than the 9700.

nope it does not
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIM's looking good.

Back
Top Bottom