...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

9700 has been pushed back for both AT&T and T-Mobile as of now.

T-Mobile just dropped the 8520 so theyre tryna have the 9700 ready for holiday, same for at&t

My guess is that I will have it for $149 new line $179 or $199 upgrade BOTH AT&T AND T-MOBILE

At&t and T-Mobile retail and most retail spots will most likely have them for $199 new line $199 upgrade, at&t might be $249 upgrade

At&t: Prices after $100 mail in rebate

I WILL HAVE BOTH AT&T AND T-MOBILE 9700 FOR CHEAPER THEN ANYONE, NO MAIL IN REBATES

Do you guys think that the 3G and web browser will be fast for the 9700 on T-mobile?
The 9700 will be the answer to a much improved 3g network for tmobile, blackberry 8520 has the improved 3g also

Does T-Mobile still offer 1 year contract renewals?
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Trackpad is smooth as @@$+. It's hard to use when your fingers are sticky though. (ll)

The Bell 9700 doesn't have UMA which upsets me. The T-Mobile version should though.

Have you tried gloves? I know it's cold up there. I only ask because using an iPhone in the winter while wearing gloves is a PITA.

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Trackpad is smooth as @@$+. It's hard to use when your fingers are sticky though. (ll)

The Bell 9700 doesn't have UMA which upsets me. The T-Mobile version should though.

Have you tried gloves? I know it's cold up there. I only ask because using an iPhone in the winter while wearing gloves is a PITA.

Using clothes in the winter time with the trackpad? I don't see it happening/working.

img0008hz.jpg

sorry guiz, I had to.
smile.gif

Is the 9000 obsolete now? I can get a 9000 for $100 or a $9700 for $300. Trying to see if it's worth the extra $200.

Originally Posted by quik1987

ILLIONAIRE, how did you remove the carrier silkscreen?

Bell's 9700 is unbranded.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Read that Rogers also doesnt have UMA for the 9700
nerd.gif

Whats going on here, no Wi-Fi ?

Of course it has wi-fi bro.

roll.gif
roll.gif

In all seriousness though. How is that phone? I'm heavily considering making that jump from the iPhone to the 9700.

I have the iphone 3g right now and I'm on contract for another 16 months (smh). Now...I'm thinking of switching over to the Bold 9700, and I waswondering if I pay full price for hte phone, could I just switch up my internet package and not void my contract? These contracts are long as hell for somebodywho gets bored of their cell phones so quickly...

Originally Posted by quik1987

ILLIONAIRE, how did you remove the carrier silkscreen?

Bell's 9700 is unbranded.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Read that Rogers also doesnt have UMA for the 9700
nerd.gif

Whats going on here, no Wi-Fi ?

Of course it has wi-fi bro.

So if I get a Telus 9700 I can use it on Rogers?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

how can I upload my BBM barcode image? Everytime I put it on my computer, the image won't open

pull up barcode on bbm
save image to ur phone
email image to urself
open up email in your computer
save image to computer

Back
Top Bottom