...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by jbeezie

got my bb today. wheres the barcode for the NT group?
@weoffthat
#weoffthat

but thanks for playing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I was able to order mine via AT&T this morning for $199 plus tax and overnight shipping for a grand total of $230 and I should have it 2morrow. If you have a Premier Account with AT&T give them a call to order your BOLD 9700.
What did you say to get that price?

I have a premier account and they still were trying to get me to pay reg price

IF you're not eligible to upgrade it won't matter if you have a premier account or not.

got 10 9700s in stock today... no one asked for them, lol.

if you're in North Nj and want it for T-mobile, lemme know.
some people don't like the keys, but the "leatherized" back and 3g is a plus

^how much? i personally dont like the back, but still copping.

how much can an 8320 do go for? its pretty much brand new, no scratches or anything. 100-140 im assuming?

My Storm is getting texts but I can't open them in full view if they're new. !#%. I've tried everything.

I'm gonna have to wait until Friday
ohwell.gif
. Hope I dont get hit with some outrageousprices. If so I'll be checking craigslist just like I did for my 8900.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I was able to order mine via AT&T this morning for $199 plus tax and overnight shipping for a grand total of $230 and I should have it 2morrow. If you have a Premier Account with AT&T give them a call to order your BOLD 9700.
What did you say to get that price?

I have a premier account and they still were trying to get me to pay reg price

IF you're not eligible to upgrade it won't matter if you have a premier account or not.
I guess they trying to play me then cus I am. I will call later and try a different rep

Ordered mine today. Upgraded for $250 that included s&h and the ups fee or w.e. It should be here by the end of the week.

8bf35c8de224b4d62f0fb5053ebd95e0411190c.pjpg
I bought my 9700 from T-mobile yesterday, Called T-mobile for the Code to unlock it (Notice it says AT&T on my screen)...they sent the Codelater that night VIA Email...
pimp.gif

T-mobile makes you buy $10 worth of prepaid minutes because they cant sell you a phone with out activating a SIM...

This Joint is DUMB fast
smokin.gif

^ So you're on ATT and copped a TMO 9700 and unlocked it? Why not just wait for it to drop in stores next week?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

8bf35c8de224b4d62f0fb5053ebd95e0411190c.pjpg
I bought my 9700 from T-mobile yesterday, Called T-mobile for the Code to unlock it (Notice it says AT&T on my screen)...they sent the Code later that night VIA Email...
pimp.gif

T-mobile makes you buy $10 worth of prepaid minutes because they cant sell you a phone with out activating a SIM...

This Joint is DUMB fast
smokin.gif

Calling to upgrade today. I hate going to the stores.. I feel all they want from you is your money.

laugh.gif

my man
pimp.gif

i went in yesterday and liked it but was in a rush - dude hit me with the "my upgrade system is down" mess - i'll head back down later on

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

my man
pimp.gif

i went in yesterday and liked it but was in a rush - dude hit me with the "my upgrade system is down" mess - i'll head back down later on

HOLY CRAP. They did that to you too??? When I went in the dude said the same thing. Then he comes with "You can get the phone for xxxx amount of money ifyou connect another line. Your upgrade wont give you much of a discount".. GAVE HIM
indifferent.gif
and walked out.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Copped yesterday can't believe it took me so long to leave a sk, anyone recommend any apps? Thanks

Does your Bank have a Mobile App'?...its extremely useful...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

superblyTRIFE wrote:

^ So you're on ATT and copped a TMO 9700 and unlocked it? Why not just wait for it to drop in stores next week?

Because I was Thirsty
laugh.gif

U paid full price thru Tmo?
U aint gonna be mad when the
AT&T drops with full 3G?

^ Same thing I was thinking. I guess if folks got the loot to drop on a device that won't utilize the full capabilities (3G), more power to 'em. Notsomething I would do knowing one with usable 3G is dropping next week, but I understand the thirst for a new BB. !!%* is a sickness.

Back
Top Bottom