...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif

I guess well find out the 16th wont we
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Who copped that 9700 today?
nerd.gif
i was just on the line with them and amped to get it but will hit the store later - i remembered how much i didnt like the keypad on the bold whenit dropped so i gotta see/feel this one before i cop-

I was able to order mine via AT&T this morning for $199 plus tax and overnight shipping for a grand total of $230 and I should have it 2morrow. If you havea Premier Account with AT&T give them a call to order your BOLD 9700.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Those that have a BB with a trackpad, how do you like it?
LOVE it.

It takes some getting used to and for awhile you won't be as accurate with it as the trackball. But once you get used to the feel of it, you'll neverwant to use a trackball again.

T-Mobile has the 9700 on their site, but with a 8900 PIC.. Nonetheless still an instant cop.. ISRAEL I NEED THOSE 2 POHONES...

Thinking about making the switch. How does the web browser compare to the iphone, i dont really care for 3G

ISRAEL
nerd.gif

I got 2 Blackberry stores in my airport,
and 1 of them sold out of the 20 they
had by 2:30, dont kno who cops phones
while travelin, but whateva. The other
store didnt get their shipment yet. Wal-
Mart hasnt received theirs yet as well.

I dont wanna drop the $430 for the phone,
but Im tempted. Its wack that they wont
spread the payments out for the full price
@ $22.

Man I wish, I'll hopefully be a member in a month or so, just bad timing right now.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I was able to order mine via AT&T this morning for $199 plus tax and overnight shipping for a grand total of $230 and I should have it 2morrow. If you have a Premier Account with AT&T give them a call to order your BOLD 9700.
What did you say to get that price?

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I was able to order mine via AT&T this morning for $199 plus tax and overnight shipping for a grand total of $230 and I should have it 2morrow. If you have a Premier Account with AT&T give them a call to order your BOLD 9700.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I have a premier account and they still were trying to get me to pay reg price

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Back
Top Bottom