...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I switched over to the iphone and I miss BBM so much. I think Ill get the 8520 on tmobile just for BBM

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Hey, anybody here have the 'Even More Plus' Plan from T-Mobile? I'm considering switching over but it sort of seems too good to be true.

Currently, I'm paying $65 (before taxes) for:

300 minutes (Unlimited Nights & Weekends)
Unlimited Messaging and
Unlimited BlackBerry data plan

With the 'Even More Plus' Plan I'd be paying $60 (before taxes) for:

500 Minutes (Unlimited Nights & Weekends) (Unlimited T-Mo 2 T-Mo)
Unlimited Messaging and
Unlimited BlackBerry data plan

I'd also opt to pay $20 a month for the new BlackBerry Bold 9700 (I'm currently on the BlackBerry Curve 8900). I figure I could pay the phone off in 2 or 3 months anyway so that whole paying $20 a month for 20 months doesn't bother me.

But is there any catch to this? I won't be on a contract (like I am now) but seriously, this seems too good to be true. Any opinions?

Got this from a website... For the Even More Plus Plans. I was thinking about it myself. "Just remember guys...if you go to one of the Even More Plusplans you can NEVER go back to a contract plan with a cheaper phone cost, they block your social security number to save money on people jumping back and forthtrying to get cheaper phones. Just a heads up. I actually did the switch to the even more plus plan cause I always buy my phones outright anyways and dont wanta contract."

I know that you all get tired of us asking but can yall posts your themes. So far there hasn't
Been any solid ones.

Also any new apps?

Blackberry blowout sale online only at ATT&T right now. You can get your Bold 2 FOR A FACE!!! COME UP!!!

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Anybody else here have the Storm 2 and love it?

Phone is damn good IMO and BB did what they needed to to upgrading from the Storm 1 which was horrendous.

x2

Glad to know I am not alone. I was gonna get the Tour but after playing with the Storm 2 I love it and I still have no complaints.

i need help guys. i have a blackberry 8520 and every time i try to go on the internet web browser it just says loading, but never goes to the site. its beenlike that since
yesterday. anyone know how to fix it? thanks

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

Anybody know when they coming out with a mini opera that works for the 9700?
The current version works for me. Not the beta, but 4.2 I think.

I can't even find the 4.2 anymore I've been using bolt I had beta 5.0 on my 8900 but it won't work for my 9700. Anybody has the ota link for the4.2?

I just googled opera mini on my phone and it was the first link.

Anyone know if its possible to tether the internet onto a PS3? One of my neighbors, I think the ones above me, moved out and now I don't have wifi anymore.

Has anybody downloaded the Storm Slider that has a storm? its a pretty neat upgrade to your phone.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Anybody else here have the Storm 2 and love it?

Phone is damn good IMO and BB did what they needed to to upgrading from the Storm 1 which was horrendous.
*Sigh* Holding my head in shame while i hold my Storm 1 in my hand...
frown.gif

I have a bold 9000 that im looking to sell so that I can upgrde to a 9700. is it possible for me to clear the memory(progam,pictures,videos,etc) and save it tomy desktop and later transfer them to my 9700 when i recieve it?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I have a bold 9000 that im looking to sell so that I can upgrde to a 9700. is it possible for me to clear the memory(progam,pictures,videos,etc) and save it to my desktop and later transfer them to my 9700 when i recieve it?

Desktop Manager. Switch Device Wizard.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I have a bold 9000 that im looking to sell so that I can upgrde to a 9700. is it possible for me to clear the memory(progam,pictures,videos,etc) and save it to my desktop and later transfer them to my 9700 when i recieve it?

Desktop Manager. Switch Device Wizard.

exactly. i've used it twice (since i've gone through a couple 9700's already), and it's worked flawlessly.

at the end of the transfer it asks if you want to remove all of the info from the previous device.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i need help guys. i have a blackberry 8520 and every time i try to go on the internet web browser it just says loading, but never goes to the site. its been like that since
yesterday. anyone know how to fix it? thanks

did you take the battery out?

A friend of mine would like to buy my bold 9000 for $200. Is it worth it to pay 250+ tax to upgrade to the 9700 or should i keep my bold 9000?

Back
Top Bottom