...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Ditto to an earlier question...when is the Tour2 expected to drop for Verizon? I might hold out on copping a Tour and wait for the new one.

^I dont deal with verizon but id say prolly summer 2010, not any sooner.

Verizon doesnt release a blackberry that often anyway, especially a second version of a phone.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

day off & incredibly bored at home.

2rc75ur.jpg

what's the name of the weather app in the upper right hand corner and what theme is this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Thinking about getting the Tour with Sprint, any new BB's for sprint dropping before i do that?

Wait for tour 2 if you want Wifi... & if you have sprint, YOU WILL NEED WIFI

^

Why NEED?

I have sprint touch pro now w/ wifi and NEVER turn on my wifi.....

when is tour 2 supposed to drop?

Hey what's up guys? I was just wondering what you guys use to get rid of scratch marks on your screen
I was looking at this product Displex (I think that's the name) and it's gotten mixed reviews.

It's a small scratch but it becomes visible as I'm texting and browsing on the internet.

So help a fellow BB user out. Please and Thank you
smile.gif

Thinking about upgrading from my storm First version with my christmas money. Anybody have any suggestions for one i can get? im looking for a one with Wifi& upgrade from my current Storm due to how much it sucks ! Smh

That theme is called Hypaereon Sliq. I have it but it sucks IMO. Cant stand these themes with cluttered home screens. Way too many apps. I only need theessentials on my home screen.

For some reason I can't see see peoples display pics in bbm 5.0. I think it might be a setting problem I have but I don't know what it is. Does anyoneknow how I'd be able to fix this? thanks

I've also been meaning to post these pics for a while. I swapped out some of the parts on my 8900 and I think it looks pretty nice, definitely somethingdifferent that I haven't seen anyone do to theirs yet.

It also came with a white keyboard, top piece and sides. Additionally I ordered a red track ball but I didn't end up keeping it on because it wasn'ttoo responsive, and neither was the white keyboard. The side piece had a part that goes under the phone and I didn't want to change that out because theantenna is attached to it and I can't really take that out. And I left the black upper part on to keep the colors more balanced. The whole thing took about5 minutes to do.
What do you guys think?

Thinking about getting the BB bold 9700 to replace my iPhone, anybody know how much it costs to upgrade? My contract with T-Mobile is over, if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom