...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Waiting on that Verizon BlackBerry Tour2 (Essex)...read on crackberry today that the release will be around Jan. 10th with Best Buy getting them by the24th...hope so since my NE2 is Jan. 11th...phone looks good...trackpad, wi-fi, better processor, same keyboard and body...check me off for one

Originally Posted by blazinRook

NT help me out

how do i get the newest update for my 8310

I don't wanna buy a new bb just yet, and i just want my phone to work the best it can...

any help will be appreciated
Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Wiresless Update

If you can, backup your data before you upgrade (use BB desktop manager).

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

just got my 9700 today. this is my first blackberry, what are the best apps and all that?

I just use Nba Gametime, Facebook, Tiny Twitter, NiceKicks, googleMaps and a weather channel shortcut. All free of course.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

just got my 9700 today. this is my first blackberry, what are the best apps and all that?

I just use Nba Gametime, Facebook, Tiny Twitter, NiceKicks, googleMaps and a weather channel shortcut. All free of course.

The Weather Channel app is much nicer and easier than The Weather Channel shortcut.

when they didn't have The Weather Channel app for the 9700, i used the shortcut, but now i wouldn't go back to it since the app is waaaaay nicer.

adding to the list above, i use TiVo for BlackBerry, Shazam, EDOCRAB (which is just barcode spelled backwards and is supposed to scan barcodes) and update tothe latest BlackBerry Messenger (5.0.0.57).

...not sure how i forgot, but you have to get Opera Mini 5 Beta 2. it's probably the best browser that allows you to get on NT.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

When you add a bb group you stay in it all day and whoever types a message gets sent to everyone all day? Is that right? Someone sent me a request to join but I dont want to have my phone going off all day long.

first off let me help your color

And yes that's correct

gets mad annoying after awhile, most ppl aren't talking about anything anyway that's why I left the old NTchat

Originally Posted by stepinitup
c2c153ee4a105b873d0ff5e4d21fdb5bac52eca.jpg

laugh.gif

Check the sig.
2010 started for us already. Its gonna be a great year.
pimp.gif

First two weeks of the new year im overnighting every phone w/tracking for FREE.

Happy New Years everyone

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

The Weather Channel app is much nicer and easier than The Weather Channel shortcut.

when they didn't have The Weather Channel app for the 9700, i used the shortcut, but now i wouldn't go back to it since the app is waaaaay nicer.

adding to the list above, i use TiVo for BlackBerry, Shazam, EDOCRAB (which is just barcode spelled backwards and is supposed to scan barcodes) and update to the latest BlackBerry Messenger (5.0.0.57).

...not sure how i forgot, but you have to get Opera Mini 5 Beta 2. it's probably the best browser that allows you to get on NT.

what site can i dl these from? my bad about the noob questions. it's my first blackberry. this thing is
pimp.gif

I hope you guys took advantage of CrackBerry's sales. Grabbed BerryWeather and QuickLaunch for $7.50
pimp.gif

When you add a bb group you stay in it all day and whoever types a message gets sent to everyone all day? Is that right? Someone sent me a request to join but
I dont want to have my phone going off all day long.

And yes that's correct

gets mad annoying after awhile, most ppl aren't talking about anything anyway that's why I left the old NT chat

There is an option to silence the notifications. So the chat continues and your phone doesn't go off everytime somebody says something.

I know how you feel though, that NT group was having my #%@* buzzing.

Originally Posted by AG 47

When you add a bb group you stay in it all day and whoever types a message gets sent to everyone all day? Is that right? Someone sent me a request to join but

And yes that's correct

gets mad annoying after awhile, most ppl aren't talking about anything anyway that's why I left the old NT chat

There is an option to silence the notifications. So the chat continues and your phone doesn't go off everytime somebody says something.

So wouldn't that mean all your notifications would be on silent?

Originally Posted by AG 47

And yes that's correct

So wouldn't that mean all your notifications would be on silent?

do you type in blue before you post or is it automatically set up that way? lol

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I hope you guys took advantage of CrackBerry's sales. Grabbed BerryWeather and QuickLaunch for $7.50
pimp.gif

Good lookin out, picked up Berryweather. EDIT: And thanks RW for the Camera Mute App.

Back
Top Bottom