...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by AG 47

stepinitup wrote:

rwfanatic wrote:

When you add a bb group you stay in it all day and whoever types a message gets sent to everyone all day? Is that
right? Someone sent me a request to join but

I dont want to have my phone going off all day long.

first off let me help your color

And yes that's correct

gets mad annoying after awhile, most ppl aren't talking about anything anyway that's why I left the old NT
chat

There is an option to silence the notifications. So the chat continues and your phone doesn't go off everytime somebody says something.

I know how you feel though, that NT group was having my #%@* buzzing.
So wouldn't that mean all your notifications would be on silent?

Actually no, go to options > Miscellaneous and uncheck "vibrate when receiving a ping" and save. You should be good.

Quick question, does anyone know how to permanently delete weatherbug? Everytime I delete it changes to archived and when I delete that it resarts my phone andmy app world is gone. Then when I re install app world weatherbug is still there.

Also thanks for the camera app

U can set the settings for each individual app.
BBM Pin, BBM Group, etc.

How do u get back a randomly deleted icon, like the sms icon?

Wassup yall..I got my 9700 and I'm having 3 problems, can you help me...

1st-i can't find the e-mail thing so I can get my e-mail started, in the Wizard only option I get is for some job e-mail...where's my other options??

2nd-BBM, I don't know what I'm doing with that..I have a pending contact and its been pending all day. Do I just wait?

3rd-AIM, I try to sign on but it keeps telling me "Data Services Unavailable"...my internet is on so I'm cunfused about this

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

1st-i can't find the e-mail thing so I can get my e-mail started, in the Wizard only option I get is for some job e-mail...where's my other options??

2nd-BBM, I don't know what I'm doing with that..I have a pending contact and its been pending all day. Do I just wait?

3rd-AIM, I try to sign on but it keeps telling me "Data Services Unavailable"...my internet is on so I'm cunfused about this

1. Go to the Setup Icon, it should be the folder with a green thing in the center 2. Yes, they have to accept you as a friend. 3. Go to the setting and get theservice books sent your phone.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

U can set the settings for each individual app.
BBM Pin, BBM Group, etc.

How do u get back a randomly deleted icon, like the sms icon?
That happen to me

I just called att and they walked my thru some steps and I got it back....

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

1. Go to the Setup Icon, it should be the folder with a green thing in the center 2. Yes, they have to accept you as a friend. 3. Go to the setting and get the service books sent your phone.

Anyone know a site that sells nice cases for the 9700? all i see are bright colors and weird/bulky cases...

Anyone know how to fix the email. The emails used to be pushed to my phone, but up until maybe two weeks ago I started to get a delay in receiving my emails orjust not receiving them at all. I deleted the accounts and reactivated on the phone, but I'm still having the same problem right now.

On New Years i received about 49 texts, some with the same person texting me the same thing 4 times in a row and some just arriving like 7 at a time....strange or standard with everyone texting happy new years?

Also whats with the bb app saving old downloads that i've deleted?

any other websites besides crackberry for themes?
nerd.gif

^Crackberry has tutorials for restoring nuked BB's, worked like a charm for my old curve. But if they're sending you another one...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

just got my 9700 today. this is my first blackberry, what are the best apps and all that?

I just use Nba Gametime, Facebook, Tiny Twitter, NiceKicks, googleMaps and a weather channel shortcut. All free of course.
NBA Gametime free? What?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

On New Years i received about 49 texts, some with the same person texting me the same thing 4 times in a row and some just arriving like 7 at a time.... strange or standard with everyone texting happy new years?

Also whats with the bb app saving old downloads that i've deleted?

if you hold [ALT] and type RST while you're in MyWorld in AppWorld, it'll get rid of the apps you don't have installed anymore.

[ALT] rst

your phone will lock up for a few seconds, but they won't show up anymore after that.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^Crackberry has tutorials for restoring nuked BB's, worked like a charm for my old curve. But if they're sending you another one...
I tried them..and the customer service and it didn't work
eyes.gif

I always had a problem updating my software which could be why it got messed up in the first place. Every time i tried updating my phone, it gives me a messagethat says: cannot verify internet connection. Does anyone else have the same problem? I don't want the same thing to happen again.

Back
Top Bottom