...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Camera Mute App
my favorite app on the train...
pimp.gif

^ like probably 200 to 250, i got an offer for 280 for mines it was unlocked to, i wasted no time i told the dude come for it asap the same night he came thesame night i went and copped the 9700 and i had only paid 150 after the 100 rebate from tmobile

Have anyone gotten a early upgrade from ATT? The main line can upgrade next week and I want the 9700 now.

Even though i have an iphone i have the BB Tour for business add the PIN .. whats the NT List?

BBM PIN------------> 30E1704A

^ like probably 200 to 250, i got an offer for 280 for mines it was unlocked to, i wasted no time i told the dude come for it asap the same night he came the same night i went and copped the 9700 and i had only paid 150 after the 100 rebate from tmobile

Ok, did you sell though Craigslist? That is where I bought my iPhone and the 9700 and they both worked fine.

I spent enough on the phone, I don't feel like paying for a theme... what are the best free one's for the 9700

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

On New Years i received about 49 texts, some with the same person texting me the same thing 4 times in a row and some just arriving like 7 at a time.... strange or standard with everyone texting happy new years?

Also whats with the bb app saving old downloads that i've deleted?

if you hold [ALT] and type RST while you're in MyWorld in AppWorld, it'll get rid of the apps you don't have installed anymore.

[ALT] rst

your phone will lock up for a few seconds, but they won't show up anymore after that.

Thanks! didn't even lock up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

^ like probably 200 to 250, i got an offer for 280 for mines it was unlocked to, i wasted no time i told the dude come for it asap the same night he came the same night i went and copped the 9700 and i had only paid 150 after the 100 rebate from tmobile

Ok, did you sell though Craigslist? That is where I bought my iPhone and the 9700 and they both worked fine.

yea criaglist ftw

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Just about any one posted in this thread. Just go get an iphone.

I would, but im not paying $120ish per month for an iphone especially on AT&T. If T-Mobile gets it , I probably will though.

for those who have BB w/Verizon, do you have to pay for the BB plan, or could you get the Verizon plan with it?

any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

for those who have BB w/Verizon, do you have to pay for the BB plan, or could you get the Verizon plan with it?

any help is appreciated.
You can't activate a BB with verizon unless you have a data plan. No way around it.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Just about any one posted in this thread. Just go get an iphone.
I'd rather pay half the price a month, not be on AT&T, and have a phone that meets my needs better.

Back
Top Bottom