...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

yep I got it for my 8900.

threaded SMS is the truth...

which carrier's software did u dl?  any drawbacks to the os? i dont want to install it and have a bunch of bugs pop up
frown.gif

yall add your boy to the niketalk bbm list 3115c9e5 i updated to the hybrid .419 working like a grand champ i dont think theres a huge differenace between .419 than .484 all my ladies are organized now because of that threaded sms lol

--Just made the switch from a 3G iPhone to a Blackerry Bold 9700.
--How do I get free themes and text message tones? I already got ringtones from myxer...

Nevermind, I figured it out. I have another question though.

OS 5.0, is it out/will it ever be out officially for the 8330?

Originally Posted by clearsole23

i wanna get a bb so bad right now , how much is the 9700 for tmobile going for?
if you are eligible for upgrade 150 (129 + fees) im thinking of getting the 9700 also (g1 freezing way too much) but im trying to figure out how much the plans are for the bb though.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^ Info on where to cop on for a good price?

I have a BOLD!

Also why can't i see youtube vids on my browser?

You can get them on Amazon.com for around $12 or less depending on who you order it from. I have a Bold 9000 and I got mine from Amazon.com a few months ago. It makes for a good nightstand/clock too.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Anybody download the 5.0 Leak for the Tour? And will the official 5.0 ever come to the tour?

It is already released for Sprint. 

Verizon will be another 2 months probably.  VZW stays lagging when it comes to OS update releases

I love texting on the droid it has 3 different type options:tongue:ortrait/landscape touchscreen or the physical keyboard.

Certainly don't miss the lag of a long conversation in threaded sms...but i won't go tit for tat, droid is really on a level(or platform for this matter) RIM can't reach.

But this is a blackberry thread.

*Goes to search for droid thread*

Originally Posted by bkmac

Nevermind, I figured it out. I have another question though.

OS 5.0, is it out/will it ever be out officially for the 8330?

the newest OS the 83xx curves will ever use is 4.5. os 5.0 takes too much memory for an 83xx curve to handle. sucks cuz i loved my 8320 but had to make the switch to the new 9700.

AceBoogie wrote:
I love texting on the droid it has 3 different type options:tongue:ortrait/landscape touchscreen or the physical keyboard.

Certainly don't miss the lag of a long conversation in threaded sms...but i won't go tit for tat, droid is really on a level(or platform for this matter) RIM can't reach.

But this is a blackberry thread.

*Goes to search for droid thread*

Anybody download the 5.0 Leak for the Tour? And will the official 5.0 ever come to the tour?

I did today and it's so much better
eek.gif
The phone is noticeable quicker, like super fast.
definitely download it man 
pimp.gif

everything carried over perfectly and it took like 35minutes only

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I did today and it's so much better
eek.gif
The phone is noticeable quicker, like super fast.
definitely download it man 
pimp.gif

everything carried over perfectly and it took like 35minutes only
Is it the official update ? i downloaded the other version.. im havin problems with it. Screen goes blank every so often.

So what'd I do wrong?

I tried updating my OS to 5.0 via DM. I deleted the vendor file like usual. Am I missing a step? The update doesn't pick up the 5.0

Help.

I got new symbols to use but don't know how to add them for use. I was told use autotext but the symbols aren't showing up. Anybody know how to add them?

Quick help..

when I update my status it doesnt update for any of my contacts.  Is anyone else having any problems with that or know how to resolve it?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

I got new symbols to use but don't know how to add them for use. I was told use autotext but the symbols aren't showing up. Anybody know how to add them?
Is it the same ones from CB?  I got the same ones...  I was able to add them to Autotext, no problems.

If I download the Sprint 5.0 OS for the Tour and have Verizon, will this stop from updating when I plug my phone into my computer?

Back
Top Bottom