...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^for some reason that slider looks like it makes a loud %$$ noise when you slide it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I just got this sprint 8830 world phone from a friend for free . Is it unlockable for other carriers? It has a sim slot in it too. Any info???
nerd.gif

2cnwq9x.jpg
Don't do it to yourself. You'll be taking a step back in time.

What company are you with, i have an old Curve 8330 and Storm on OS5.0 for VZW i'm willing to let go cheap...both better alternatives to the 8830.

I have one of those laying around too, used to be my old work phone due to camera restrictions in gov. facilities.

been on my 9700 since the new year began

switched from the iphone 3g

i love this phone (most impressed that it plays xvid avi movies and has amazing battery life)
pimp.gif

but the browser sucks and the twitter apps are garbage (at least in comparison with the iphone)

i already have facebook, opera and ubertwitter any other apps you guys recommend(not twitter apps)?

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

been on my 9700 since the new year began

switched from the iphone 3g

i love this phone (most impressed that it plays xvid avi movies and has amazing battery life)
pimp.gif

but the browser sucks and the twitter apps are garbage (at least in comparison with the iphone)

i already have facebook, opera and ubertwitter any other apps you guys recommend(not twitter apps)?

try Bolt Browser, SportsMobile if you're a sports head

AP news, Pandora, Google Maps, Sportsmobile, Viigo, Goal.com, Poynt, are the free apps that I use. The only one I paid for was MeterBerry and mainly because I wanted to see what was draining my battery and how the phone was running.

Opera Mini 5 beta 2 has been my favorite browser, but a lot of people say they like Bolt.

I like the concept but that looks like they just tore apart a storm and glued it to a 9700

What's the point of a screen that big if it's not touch?

And why would you have a trackpad and a touchscreen?

I think that's just a sample though and it's not actually getting released thankfully.

Slide joint looks terrible. But RIM is still going after a big audience. Slider phones are big in the JHS-HS demographic.

Back
Top Bottom