...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

broke my storm 2 screen a couple of months ago, and its now getting really bad. Is there a way to fix it without getting a new phone?

how do you post on NT with the regular browser on the 9700?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. it doesn't work when i click on "quick reply" or "post"

Originally Posted by JC5123

is something wrong with it?^^

yeah the headphone jacks dont work and thats what i use to plug my AUX cord in my car to play music most of the time

Originally Posted by chino905

how do you post on NT with the regular browser on the 9700?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. it doesn't work when i click on "quick reply" or "post"
Why don't you like using Opera?

I always like to use the OG browser over everything else, and its always worked for me.
Opera Mini is kool for the speed, but the OG loads .gifs & pics a lot clearer, just has a more natural feel.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

I always like to use the OG browser over everything else, and its always worked for me.
Opera Mini is kool for the speed, but the OG loads .gifs & pics a lot clearer, just has a more natural feel.

I like opera mini b/c instead of scrolling w/ the track pad, I can use the # keys which is a lot faster for me

Bolt browser is cool for me it feels like I have a net top in my pocket lol does anybody know an app that will automatically close apps for u to preserve batt. Life

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

KLJ, enjoy it man.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Verizon/Sprint users...

8530 or 9650?
Get the 9650.  Better screen, battery life, camera, faster, more memory, and I believe it comes with a 2GB memory card included.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

KLJ, enjoy it man.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Verizon/Sprint users...

8530 or 9650?
Get the 9650.  Better screen, battery life, camera, faster, more memory, and I believe it comes with a 2GB memory card included.

i was thinking about copping the tour but seriously how does this phone have no wifi? and it claims to be a world phone
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom