...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by MFLIGHT45

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Anybody else experiencing lag on their BBM?

I've been having trouble sending messages out, no "d" or "r", but just a check and I've been getting messages in random order. 

Same'zies
Right here too, it's really been frustrating me
mad.gif

BBM 5.0.1.32 is coming to App World Test Center soon.

I've been having trouble sending messages out, no "d" or "r", but just a check and I've been getting messages in random order. 
Yeah getting the same type of lag. I've had the phone for about three months now, don't remember if I noticed that before though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

KLJ, enjoy it man.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Verizon/Sprint users...

8530 or 9650?
Get the 9650.  Better screen, battery life, camera, faster, more memory, and I believe it comes with a 2GB memory card included.
The new Curve comes with a 2GB card too,, but the 9650 is the better phone.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Picked up these applications:

- Peek-A-Boo (why does it take four consecutively?)
- Trillian for Blackberry's (love the facebook chat)
- Opera (moving through the browser with the trackpad's too fast, and theres no way to change this? smh)

The only app I've paid for was BerryBuzz, just makes the phone a little more personable.
What OS are yo running?  I found the new Opera's cursor to be improved when I upgraded my OS from my stock .330 to the most recent.  I was strictly using the beta for Opera until they fixed it and it's improved enough for me.
I have the most recent one too. What Blackberry do you have? I got the Curve 8530, maybe that could be it.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

I have the most recent one too. What Blackberry do you have? I got the Curve 8530, maybe that could be it.
Yeah I have a 9700, so that could be it.  The cursor isn't 100% smooth/perfect but it's improved compared to before, I don't have trouble.

Just copped the 9650 2 days ago, !@%! is
pimp.gif

Does anyone have an NT group invite or whats good with it for messenger pins?

alright im tired of sports mobile is there anything that i can use for more than just the scores? is the blackberry really limited to just sportsmobile or is there any more options

Originally Posted by WErunSF

alright im tired of sports mobile is there anything that i can use for more than just the scores? is the blackberry really limited to just sportsmobile or is there any more options

ESPN Launcher

SI Launcher

& One other one i forgot of

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by MFLIGHT45

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Same'zies
Right here too, it's really been frustrating me
mad.gif

BBM 5.0.1.32 is coming to App World Test Center soon.

when?

Anyone considering buying a 9700 might want to hold off..

[table][tr][td]http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9780-first-live-image
BlackBerry Bold 9780 - First live image!
ByBla1ze | 23 Jul 2010 23:12 |
speech-bubble.gif
153 comments
salomondrin9780.jpg

Well, that didn't take long at all. We noted the UAProf for the BlackBerry 9780 had been found now, Salomondrin has posted up the first live image of the device. BlackBerry 6 in full effect, taking on the form of the BlackBerry Bold 9700 except with a darker bezel that BlackBerry Bold 9780 is looking might fine to me. For me, the Bold 9700 is the perfect device so transitioning to the 9780 is fine by me.

All the other specs we noted are accurate now, we can add with certainty that 512MB of RAM is on board for this release. The 5MP camera has yet to be documented as fact but, it seems to be a BlackBerry 6 standard judging from all the recent devices. What do you all think, will you buying into a BlackBerry Bold 9780 or passing? I'll be the brave one and say it, anyone upset with RIM on account of this device? I mean, it's a Bold 9700 with some slight changes that's all. Seeing this device just again raises the question whether or not the Bold 9700 will even get BlackBerry 6?

Source: Salomondrin

There were rumors of this coming and sure enough, double the RAM, possible camera upgrade, and OS6.  Certainly isn't a good sign for current owners getting the new OS.  Kind of lame on RIM's part, but people wanted more RAM and a new OS so they're giving it to them, they were just lazy and beefed up their current device but the 9700 is a great phone so I'm not surprised.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Does anyone know when RIM will release a blackberry with video conferencing/front facing camera?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I am getting tired of memory leaks and battery pulls. It might be time to jump ship.

My 9700 hasn't froze since I got it.
pimp.gif

One of the main reasons I'm even sticking with a BB is because it never freezes or runs slow. Even with mad apps running in the background.

Anyone know if it's possible to pull up a voicemail that you recently deleted? I accidentally a voicemail from a shorty and I REALLY need to hear it haha

why is it that i write emails to ads on craigslist and the receiver gets random !%! characters like this "ÈI0T„ŽE€8€Ò€Ä²
> ³‚²Øú"w«Šx&¢w²rº,±º+uê

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

patiently waiting for august 3 event...
what is this you speak of?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

RIM set an event for august 3rd to release some news. rumors are they're revealing the 9800 and that it will be exclusive on AT&T (and AT&T is going to heavily market it) as well as OS6.

they've been hush hush about everything so people are hyping it up... i hope RIM delivers!

Originally Posted by iBlink

Does anyone know when RIM will release a blackberry with video conferencing/front facing camera?

only thing I've read about is the BlackBerry Triton, that's supposed to have a "front-and-back imaging," not sure if that's a swiveling camera or two cameras
nerd.gif

I have a iPhone 3GS wit AT&T but I'm gettin a phone for my mothers company and I get to choose what I want

And since all my friends have BB's I wanna get one for BBM and the camera

are the white BB's worth it? Or should I wait for the new waves of BB's?

Back
Top Bottom