...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

quick question to NT's blackberry heads:

im looking to make the switch (finally i can get rid of my rzr). heres the thing though, i dont know if i should wait for the blackberry bold to come out andpossibly get a good deal with a new plan, OR get the curve for free after rebate on wirefly

any suggestions?

also, what are your montlhly bills looking like?

whats the difference between the blackberry curve 8310 and the 8320? like ive noticed some of them have aim and some don't....does it basically come downto which cell phone provider you have?

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

quick question to NT's blackberry heads:

im looking to make the switch (finally i can get rid of my rzr). heres the thing though, i dont know if i should wait for the blackberry bold to come out and possibly get a good deal with a new plan, OR get the curve for free after rebate on wirefly

any suggestions?

also, what are your montlhly bills looking like?
you prolly lookin' at 70+ if you want mins and data/messaging, regardless of carriers, unless you got some kinda hook up.

just got a curve yesterday just to find out it had a +!+%++! existing it policy on it. was a pain takingthat !@@% off.

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Is there anyway to turn off the clicking sound when you take a picture on the Curve?

no unless you plug in an ear piece while taking a picture or dl this program called BerryAnnoying is $3.95.

its there as a security measure.

i don't know about this 3G not for T-Mobile, but I put in my AT&T sim and it worked just as fast as it did with the T-Mobile and much faster then myIphone loaded or my Curve which I still have.....

btw, I'm talking about the Bold which I got early this morning.

l_173f1944541a4605c5a8a0169abeb033.jpg

its so much easier to type on
wink.gif

phone is off the hook

Any info on if the Bold or Thunder are coming to Verizon?? Just recently got the 8830, but I'll definitely take the Bold if it comes.

anyone have websites that have the built in sound clips for notifications on the curve available to download by chance???

For some reason the Bold resembles the Dash... Ill have to read more up on the Bold to see if I should upgrade...

I'm not familiar with blackberry at all but is the plan for the Blackberry pretty much the same for the iPhone? If I was going for the Bold, would mymonthly plan look similar to that of the iPhone?

Aight, so I just copped the Curve (8320) because my old phone broke. Basically, how do I get the most out of this phone? Cliffnotes of the thread would beappreciated. Pin is 248B8C18

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I'm not familiar with blackberry at all but is the plan for the Blackberry pretty much the same for the iPhone? If I was going for the Bold, would my monthly plan look similar to that of the iPhone?

yes

Im switching from my pearl to a 8800.. does anyone know a code i can use to unlock the 8800?

Aight I'm about to make the switch to a BB, but I need some help. I know a data plan is necessary for a BB, but with AT&T, does the data plan includethe BB plan?

Back
Top Bottom