...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Joints hot but I will wait for the Thunder....is the Javelin going to be available for tmobile.

Yeah, the Javelin will most likely be for TMO. I'm sure other carriers will pick it up down the road as a Curve replacement.

And the Thunder is a Verizon exclusive, so if you are on a GSM carrier, you're out of luck.

Man, these days if you're gonna shell out that kinda money for a great phone, might as well have 3G on it, just in case.

T-Mobile is starting to roll out their 3G coverage anyways.

Just my two cents...

Originally Posted by Battousai701

does that work for the bb curve 8310 for ATT??

im not sure wat the capacity of the phone
The OS version you're running will determine whether or not it will support the 8gb card. Might as well d/l a beta anyway.

I downloaded 4.5 today , My only complaint is the unread text in my messages are bold, It's not till I read it that it goes away...anyway to change that?
I hate that, I'm hoping they do away with that in the final OS release, or at least give the option to disable that.

New Pin 30273729

I traded in my World Edition for the Curve. Im loving the Curve so far. Seems slower than the WE but its significantly smaller and lighter

I have a pearl with verizon pin 319a31ab I'm running 4.5 there's a couple glitches here and there but its good for the most part

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Can someone tell me where i can get the 4.5 ? I got a 8320 curve

pinstack.com

Hit me up see if you can help me download it. Thakid21kg on AIM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

New Blackberry Javelin pics.....

blackberryjavelin01.jpg

blackberryjavelin02.jpg

COPPED.

Find the rest of the story here: http://crackberry.com/more-blackberry-9300-javelin-hardware-sweetness

Personally, this 2.5G device will work for me. As long as it has UMA, I'm good, since I spend most of my time at work and home with Wi-fi. I'm looking forward to this release.

UMA is a life saver, especially when your apartment is on the first floor and a dead zone.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by miamin2

Anyone know if its possible to unlock an 8330 Curve for Verizon and use it on Sprint?

anyone?
Negative...

Verizon is working on a "open Network" where they are trying to make any CDMA phone usable on their network...When I left the company it was taking amonth for them to check your phone and see if it was going to be usable.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

that javelin looks
pimp.gif

Is it smaller than the bold?
nerd.gif
Yeah, it is smaller. It is comparable to the Curve in sizing.

And I don't know why I just thought of this, but why the hell does the Bold have a leather back? Great device, but I like leather on my shoes, not myphones.

So I just got a 8100 pearl for a very good deal. What are some need to have apps or things that I should look into? This is my first time with a BB it seemscool but I know there is probably many things that I don't know about.

Man I need a new phone. The 8310 is starting to act up, not receiving calls and taking a couple times to dial out. Got to get the Bold or Javelin asap....

i've officially made the switch! upgraded my horrible sk3 for the wi-fi blackberry curve(red)...this !#!* is officially crack! i havent put this phone downyet...

PIN # 2485e791

I need to get a new phone real soon. Should I get the Blackberry Bold or wait for the Javelin? and when do they both release?

Back
Top Bottom