...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^^^^ Just copped the same one from ebay in European Tan...
Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

eek.gif
Just made the switch, I got the PALE GOLD, SK's have nothing on this phone (maybe the keypad and aim
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif

Welcome to manhood..lol...cop Jivetalk for your blackberry..its ALMOST as good as sk aim

I just got a 8310 curve and I'm diggin it, but I have no idea how to set up the email application for it. I have At&t and it keeps asking me for anenterprise server username and password. Anyone know where I'm supposed to find this information?

any other 8830 users have macs?
i cant do anything except sync my contacts & i dont have access to a windows comp.

help...please?
frown.gif

dude you got the tmobile 8800. They dont let us employees buy them anymore. I wanted that one but am getting the curve instead
Another one bites the dust!

The 8830 is a "world phone"- it runs on Verizon's network (CDMA) here in the US, and it has a sim card slot to work on overseas GSM networks. Youcannot, however, use a GSM sim from T-Mo or AT&T here in the US on it. As for GPS, I guess it's mainly for navigation programs, but Verizon disabledthe GPS on the 8830, as they have crippled other phones in the past. Although the Pearl is a nice sized phone, I wouldn't consider it just b/c of the factthat it doesn't have a full QWERTY keyboard.

escobarmeth, there should be a different icon on the BB screen that will take you to email setup for your personal accts, the one you clicked on is for settingup corporate email. Either that, or there should be a website you can go to and set up though your pc.

Anyone else having problems with opera mini on their Curve 8320?
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

TeamClippers​

Did any of ya get it for Tmobile?? It came out today...
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

why all the hate on the guy? i'm considering getting a blackberry curve b/c of the wifi capability. i want the organizational ability combined with theoccasional wifi capabilities of the phone. i don't get enough email or send enough IM's to justify an additional $40/mo. for the blackberry plan, yetwanted it for personal organization.

On the browser I'm getting mixed views. Some tell me its reafl web browsing like the wing dash and sidekick and others tell me its not. Can someone clarify this I know I asked my question bedore but I should have been more specific.

Thanks in advanced.
Rob

i went to my blackberry page and got signed up for the service books to be sent to me...any idea how long that will take?

my title has says data connection refused, but i can send text messages and i went online with opera....any idea how to rectify that as well?
Just cuzz...

TEAM Black & Mild​
""smoking for nonsmokers everywhere""

damn...does that case rotate so you can wear it hori or verti?

i think i just bought the wrong one...it was all they had left but its kinda bigger than the phone...
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

With the release of the new OS 4.3.1 the BlackBerry Curve will be able to take videos....!

holidaysmore. . .2001

Personally I have the 8830 with verizon. It doesn't come with camera or wifi, but I don't care for either on a BB. Why? I have unlimited broadband data. I have wifi on my Mac and it always cost to use wifi unless i'm at school. I can use my broadband anywhere and as a modem for my laptop. Also the GPS is sick and the look is so official.
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

So, I headed over to T-Mobile yesterday in hopes of purchasing the Curve. I have a friend who works for them, so I figured I go through her. Line was mad long and I had places to go, gave her my number to see what my total cost would be. She hits me off saying they won't allow the discount on the upgrade. I have had my sdk 3 for 11 months now, guess they expect me to have it for 24 months before a discount can be given. Now I know she spoke to customer care and all, but I also know there is a way around this. She told me that she is going to see what she can do. Has this happen to any of you guys? How did you guys get around it?

Back
Top Bottom