...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 5tan

Whoa, black bezel, info please

I think i'm addicted to my Bold, I'm officially over my iPhone.
I'm on the BB like 8-10hrs a day
indifferent.gif

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-9000-c-200_498.htmlhttp://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-9000-c-200_498.html

bezel, button set, and the T5 screw driver and keyboard (if u want red number) ...ahh i see the black trackball too

Thanks for the link... man its gonna cost me a small fortune for all that stuff, lol.

I love blackberrys.

I went from the Pearl (no %+%%)... to the Curve.. to the iphone... back to another Curve... Then to the Storm.

The Storm is no iphone killer.

Iphone > Storm

Curve > Storm

So in conclusion...

Im selling my Storm, and copping the new curve when it drops.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

how do you get an instant notification on your blackberry when using the myspace app?

Change your primary email address on myspace to your blackberry email address.
okay i have the email that gets the notifications set up on my blackberry but i still dont get the notifications, do you mean i have to change themyspace email to the [email protected] ??

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

finally got to blackout my 8320. it took forever, but it came out good..

2qcpjs0.jpg

29vewwg.jpg
how did you do this?

i was thinking of doing the same thing to my curve. now i cracked the screen so i was planning on just getting a replacement screen and a whole new color forthe entire phone

i cracked the screen b4 about 2 months ago and it took forever for bestbuy to get it repaired, so they just gave me a new one. now i dont feel like going thereagain
laugh.gif
. idk i think im unlucky with this phone

I use Missing Sync for Blackberry, best syncing program for Mac & a BB out. It usually costs $50 but there are ways to get it free...

And I have my Bold blacked out with the bezels, buttons and black trackball ordered from CNN.CN as well, got it a few weeks ago.

Will post pics when I take 'em.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Whoa, black bezel, info please

I think i'm addicted to my Bold, I'm officially over my iPhone.
I'm on the BB like 8-10hrs a day
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

if others knew better they would do better like yourself.

im feelin the blacked out bold also.

I got a question for you guys

im going to cut my iphone bill and buy a blackberry curve 8310 insted because the iphone plan is too much

Can i put my blackberry sim card into my iphone and still use blackberry's plan..??

BTW.. How much do you guys pay monthly for your blackberry?? thanks

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I use Missing Sync for Blackberry, best syncing program for Mac & a BB out. It usually costs $50 but there are ways to get it free...

And I have my Bold blacked out with the bezels, buttons and black trackball ordered from CNN.CN as well, got it a few weeks ago.

Will post pics when I take 'em.
Did you get hit with customs when the parts came in?

Just a word of advice for those of you thinking about custom painting your BB's--doing so VOIDS THE WARRANTY, as you have to take the handset apart.

So think twice about it.

yo realtalk.. how to do you change the theme on your BB?
mine came in and i dont know what the hell im doing
laugh.gif

this aint nothing like an iphone

Back
Top Bottom