...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

For some reason, all my contacts didn't transfer when I switched to my replacement phone....and I backed it up w/ my e-mail ?
ohwell.gif

Anyways, a couple of them were NT'ers so:

35606_564317706292_66100182_32052386_7112113_n.jpg

And new folks too. Holla at me.

BD[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Lower your screen brightness, make sure all applications are shut down completely, turn your alerts/vibrates to a minimal amount that's needed.

Check what your OS is, then check the Crackberry forums and see if you can upgrade to something newer with improved battery life. I'm on .743 for my 9700 and the battery is awesome. I've been on the internet all day long, texts, a couple calls, email and I'm only at 60%.

Just got my bold from sprint I have 30 days should I switch to evo or keep the bold I like the simple organization of the bold but something is drawing to the evo 4g

Can someone please sell me the sprint tour at a good price EVERYONE i talked to about the phone is trying to rip me off....SMH

I lost my sim card
frown.gif

Will tmobile give me a new one for free on the same day if i went to them? i'm about to die now that i cant use my crackberry
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I lost my sim card
frown.gif

Will tmobile give me a new one for free on the same day if i went to them? i'm about to die now that i cant use my crackberry
smh.gif
smh.gif

They charge $30 around here at the T-MO flagship stores

Anyone got a Tmobile connect?

Ive asked around, lowest price was 15$.

i'm not willingly to pay it though
frown.gif

Just upgraded to the .714 OS for my 9700, everything seems fine so far, I'm hoping this fixes a lot of the UMA probs w/ droped calls

Even on the last OS, battery life has never been and issue

I just upgraded my stupid #@% bb storm 2 to v5.0.0.713 and now everything moves at a terrible slow rate. Every click brings up that damn timer in the middle of the screen. My battery as a life span of about 3 hrs WITHOUT activity
indifferent.gif
. I need up downgrading.  Ive tried to plug it into my computer/desktop manager and neither one will either recognize it anymore.

What can I do?

sooo i havent been on niketalk in a minute but... i just got my wisdom teeth taken out today and ima been laying up in the bed bored as efff so if you want you can hit me on the bbm.

310E6244

sooo i havent been on niketalk in a minute but... i just got my wisdom teeth taken out today and ima been laying up in the bed bored as efff so if you want you can hit me on the bbm.

310E6244

Anyone sucessfully unlock their joint? I need to by friday night. Anyone got links they used or particular youtube vids they followed?

So I got any site and get a code. But then what?

I got a 9700 and I also gotta unlock that old pearl with the ball lol.

Back
Top Bottom