...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by doosta45

My 9700 crashed. Froze while I was in bb chat. Did a battery reset, and its been rebooting ever since. Did the battery pull at 230pst and its been stuck on the loading screen. Load a lil, then turn right back off
indifferent.gif
thinking about going back to android or iphone. Hell ,y 2year old g1 has better screen resolution than the 9700, imo. Hopefully this desktop manager reboot works, or I'm bouncing.
my first 9700 did the same thing...had it in my pocket, took it out to check it and it was on the reboot screen, few minutes later same thing, battery pull after battery pull same thing. Had to exchange it...lost everything on the phone
smh.gif

anyone have problems with opera rebooting itself, or track pad freezing while in opera? Hate that @+##...only way to fix it is battery pull.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

My 9700 crashed. Froze while I was in bb chat. Did a battery reset, and its been rebooting ever since. Did the battery pull at 230pst and its been stuck on the loading screen. Load a lil, then turn right back off
indifferent.gif
thinking about going back to android or iphone. Hell ,y 2year old g1 has better screen resolution than the 9700, imo. Hopefully this desktop manager reboot works, or I'm bouncing.

NATL
remember those two smacks? They turned into 3 punches to the chest when I see you on Friday.

nerd.gif

NATL purses, NATL

Originally Posted by airjordan05

is anyone having problems with there internet over the past few days? my bold has been switching in and out of service all day and even goes to SOS every once in awhile, i keep rebooting but it still is having its problems. havnt called yet but will try tomorrow. I have at&t by the way. also on anyones 9000, has there speakers gone out, mines out and this will already be my third time exchanging the bold, problem is though, i cant upgrade till january. with the kind of service ive been getting lately with at&t and blackberry customer support, it really brings into consideration either me switching phone companies or switching to the iphone.

my first bold 9700(tmo) the speakers went out....they replaced it w/ no questions but still kind of a pain

Yeah I was about to say homie, you sure are adding a lot of people to the group. Phone almost done rebooting, so I may need another invite soon

Quick ?

I don't get great service where I live so I'll put my 9700 on wifi...but it doesn't work too good. If I turn on wifi, and turn off my wireless network my wifi works great? Aren't they supposed to work together if both on simultaneously?

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

Originally Posted by Dunks206

My Torch homescreen. Too bad there aren't any themes... yet...

how'd you get your battery life and weather on the notification bar??

For the battery, download BatteryEX from crackberry, and the weather is the paid version of berryweather.

Send me an invite to the NT BB group? haha. 22DCFC5A. Feel free to add me also.

What up yall? I recently downloaded the new opera mini update and well I don't like it, I preferred the older version I had...how do I go back?

Thanks for ur help.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

What up yall? I recently downloaded the new opera mini update and well I don't like it, I preferred the older version I had...how do I go back?

Thanks for ur help.

the only way i can think of is to delete it and download the older version off another site.

anyones lock button stop working on their 9700? mine works like 5% of the time now.  i'm gonna take it to tmobile tomorrow and see what they can do.  i hope they just give me a brand new one so i can flip it on ebay and cop the g2 and profit 300 since i got an upgrade. 
pimp.gif

MOVING FROM STORM 1 TO STORM 2 LATER ON TODAY...WOW I HAVE HAD THIS PHONE FOR 2 YEARS NOW...

Just picked up the 9650.
I've been out the BB loop so would anyone recommend must have apps or themes.

StaXX wrote:
grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Just picked up the 9650.

Berry Buzz
Blackberry Messenger
*Insert all social networking sites here* app
Google Voice
Peek-A-Boo
grin.gif

Google Latitude

StaXX wrote:
grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Just picked up the 9650.

Google Latitude
Google Voice
Blackberry Messenger
Twitter/Facebook/all other applicable social networking apps
Peek-A-Boo
grin.gif

Berry Buzz

Back
Top Bottom