Official blazers at LAKERS 4/2

laugh.gif
He got Outlaw on that play. Kobe's so good at using that shot fake/up and under off the pivot foot to get closer to the basket, he should do it moreoften.

smh.gif
Kobe doing Outlaw dirty on 2 plays in a row
That's how it should be until they start double-teaming him.
Pau looks a little rusty, but it's expected. He's improving as the game moves on.
Let's put this away
pimp.gif

I just saw the worst call ever in the nba...

How the hell was that a foul a pau?

it really irks me when players go up and use that off hand
smh.gif

CP3 does that a lot.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I agree w/ you %100. But like Stu said when you go the rack like that, you normally get rewarded. That's why he always talks about goin strong.

Now I see what people on CL are talking about, Jordan NEVER passes Kobe the ball. That was so obvious and he STILL didn't get him the ball.

i know right even Phil knew Jordan should have tapped it ahead. Farmar never passes to Kobe, he must have gotten to his sister or something.

kobe seems more than willing to pass jordan the ball, maybe farmar is tired of being in the dirty snake's shadow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by tupac003

I agree w/ you %100. But like Stu said when you go the rack like that, you normally get rewarded. That's why he always talks about goin strong.

I feel you...but damn....I understand going to the rack and jumping into somebody,

But using the off arm to clear and then grab with the off arm is a bit much....

"see that's what i like about #24, when he gets you on life support, he doesn't give you mouth to mouth. He pulls the plug."

mmm...good ol stu.

Back
Top Bottom