OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Those ratings are pretty crazy considering 50-75,000 people in MA didn't have power during game 1 due to tornados/thunder storms.

Originally Posted by Physicx

^canadian numbers arent factored in i believe. which makes it pretty impressive

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

TPOB - off topic but were the true blue iiis released in canada?

Yea, today actually. Shouldn't be too hard to get.
thanks man. im kinda lazy to hit up wem right now so i hope theyll have a 9.5 for me
laugh.gif

are you still in van or back in calgary?

Calgary. I was just in Van for Game 1 and 2 of the WCF.
"One in every four Canadians watched game 1 between Vancouver and Boston. It was the third most watched sporting event ever in Canada, behind only the 2002 and 2010 Olmypics Mens’ Gold Medal game between Canada and the United States."

Insane. 
eek.gif

^canadian numbers arent factored in i believe. which makes it pretty impressive

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

TPOB - off topic but were the true blue iiis released in canada?

Yea, today actually. Shouldn't be too hard to get.
thanks man. im kinda lazy to hit up wem right now so i hope theyll have a 9.5 for me
laugh.gif

are you still in van or back in calgary?

Calgary. I was just in Van for Game 1 and 2 of the WCF.
"One in every four Canadians watched game 1 between Vancouver and Boston. It was the third most watched sporting event ever in Canada, behind only the 2002 and 2010 Olmypics Mens’ Gold Medal game between Canada and the United States."

Insane. 
eek.gif

i'm a new yorker. been watching. feel bad for the canucks so i hope they win. i was watching a bunch of clips from 1994 the other day.

i'm a new yorker. been watching. feel bad for the canucks so i hope they win. i was watching a bunch of clips from 1994 the other day.

Back
Top Bottom