OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

i wish more goalies did stuff like that. the crease is the goalies territory, dont wanna get smacked, stay out. sedin got jacked up though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

i wish more goalies did stuff like that. the crease is the goalies territory, dont wanna get smacked, stay out. sedin got jacked up though.
laugh.gif

Really? Didn't watch the game so I didn't catch it, although the highlights didn't show them doing anything exciting.
Hope with Rome gone AV will shove his hatred aside and put Ballard in, and I hope Hamhuis can come back, otherwise we'll have to put in the rookie Tanev.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

Really? Didn't watch the game so I didn't catch it, although the highlights didn't show them doing anything exciting.
Hope with Rome gone AV will shove his hatred aside and put Ballard in, and I hope Hamhuis can come back, otherwise we'll have to put in the rookie Tanev.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Vigneault should've taken Luongo out of the game after the 2nd period. And if not, then definitely after the 5th goal.

Good game by the Bruins. Great energy from start to finish.
Yeah, the Bruins came out to play tonight. Pretty disappointed with the Nucks... But then again, this happens once every series..

And that Thomas forecheck was complete bull^#$%...
I'm thinking this too. I hope for a big rebound game Wednesday.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Vigneault should've taken Luongo out of the game after the 2nd period. And if not, then definitely after the 5th goal.

Good game by the Bruins. Great energy from start to finish.
Yeah, the Bruins came out to play tonight. Pretty disappointed with the Nucks... But then again, this happens once every series..

And that Thomas forecheck was complete bull^#$%...
I'm thinking this too. I hope for a big rebound game Wednesday.

As a hockey fan I'm hoping Bruins win next fame but still want Canucks to take the series

As a hockey fan I'm hoping Bruins win next fame but still want Canucks to take the series

On the radio this AM they said Horton was asked if he knew where he was and he thought he was still in Vancouver.

On the radio this AM they said Horton was asked if he knew where he was and he thought he was still in Vancouver.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

anyone think the refs are close to losing control of this series? if not already
laugh.gif

statis...good gif...can't get it to work for me tho

TBH, they lost it when the NHL didn't punish Burrows.  You had to know something like that would make players go out and try to enforce their own punishment.  There's only so much the refs can do.

anyone think the refs are close to losing control of this series? if not already
laugh.gif

TBH, they lost it when the NHL didn't punish Burrows.  You had to know something like that would make players go out and try to enforce their own punishment.  There's only so much the refs can do.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

yeah i'd agree. im sure both teams will be warned today about games going forward. hope the refs don't completely lock everyone down though.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

yeah i'd agree. im sure both teams will be warned today about games going forward. hope the refs don't completely lock everyone down though.

horton severe concussion...done for the series. think we all knew that was coming...
I was just about to post this on here as well.
frown.gif

Everybody really needs to step up now.

horton severe concussion...done for the series. think we all knew that was coming...
I was just about to post this on here as well.
frown.gif

Everybody really needs to step up now.

^ yeah man. i just hope he's OK for next year and the rest of this career/life. would be sad if this is marc savard 2.0

^ yeah man. i just hope he's OK for next year and the rest of this career/life. would be sad if this is marc savard 2.0

The first two games were such heart wrenching losses for the Bruins. Last night's game was more of what I want to see out of Boston.

The first two games were such heart wrenching losses for the Bruins. Last night's game was more of what I want to see out of Boston.

DubA....here it is:

Rome's timing was TOTALLY off....would have been clean if he wasn't so late.  Sucks to see Horton go out like this. I hope he's OK in the long run. This is a huge hole for the Bs to fill with Horton's absence. He was FINALLY living up to his power-forward billing and really came into his own this season.

DubA....here it is:

Rome's timing was TOTALLY off....would have been clean if he wasn't so late.  Sucks to see Horton go out like this. I hope he's OK in the long run. This is a huge hole for the Bs to fill with Horton's absence. He was FINALLY living up to his power-forward billing and really came into his own this season.

Back
Top Bottom