OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

It was a clean hit that was a half second late. Had Horton gotten up, he might have gotten 2 minutes for interference.

dude no way. the league says "on time hits" are 15 frames or less from when the puck is gone....rome's hit was 30 frames after. wasn't even close to on time. rome left his feet. and you cannot say the head wasnt targeted. the only thing clean about that hit was that he didnt use the butt end of his stick...

dude no way. the league says "on time hits" are 15 frames or less from when the puck is gone....rome's hit was 30 frames after. wasn't even close to on time. rome left his feet. and you cannot say the head wasnt targeted. the only thing clean about that hit was that he didnt use the butt end of his stick...

bruins fans will even remember...earlier this year paille was suspended 4 games for a very similar hit against dallas. no previous record for paille.

bruins fans will even remember...earlier this year paille was suspended 4 games for a very similar hit against dallas. no previous record for paille.

I was unaware of that on time hit ruling.
Are we watching the same hit, though? Rome's shoulder is squarely in Hortons chest. And he does leave his feet... after contact is made.

Listen, I'll agree to disagree. I respect you Boston fans on here, it was a dangerous hit even had Horton saw it coming, and it definitely sparked something in your team.

I hope Horton is able to come back next season in the form he was showing in these playoffs. Great player, hate to see this happen to him.

I was unaware of that on time hit ruling.
Are we watching the same hit, though? Rome's shoulder is squarely in Hortons chest. And he does leave his feet... after contact is made.

Listen, I'll agree to disagree. I respect you Boston fans on here, it was a dangerous hit even had Horton saw it coming, and it definitely sparked something in your team.

I hope Horton is able to come back next season in the form he was showing in these playoffs. Great player, hate to see this happen to him.

Doesn't matter now. Rome is suspended for the rest of the series. There's probably going to be nobody doing that dumb finger-wagging anymore because Julien ripped Rex and Lucic about this yesterday.

It's just going to be hard-nosed hockey from now on.

Doesn't matter now. Rome is suspended for the rest of the series. There's probably going to be nobody doing that dumb finger-wagging anymore because Julien ripped Rex and Lucic about this yesterday.

It's just going to be hard-nosed hockey from now on.

Looks like Philly got their goalie.

philadelphia_normal.jpg

NHLFlyers Philadelphia Flyers
by Melanie_Collins

#Flyers have acquired the rights to (G) Ilya Bryzgalov from PHX in exchange for Matt Clackson, 2012 3rd round pick & conditional draft pick.

Looks like Philly got their goalie.

philadelphia_normal.jpg

NHLFlyers Philadelphia Flyers
by Melanie_Collins

#Flyers have acquired the rights to (G) Ilya Bryzgalov from PHX in exchange for Matt Clackson, 2012 3rd round pick & conditional draft pick.

That was a late clean hit, I'm pissed about the 4 game suspension but then when I look at who got suspended, I'm not so mad anymore. Why? Because its Aaron Rome.

That was a late clean hit, I'm pissed about the 4 game suspension but then when I look at who got suspended, I'm not so mad anymore. Why? Because its Aaron Rome.

Originally Posted by Physicx

so i just peeped capgeek and i guess carter is prolly gone this summer?

no. more like either Carle, Hartnell or Versteeg. there are teams that will take these guys and flyers can get good prospects or good cheap players for them

with Homer tho you never know tho
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

so i just peeped capgeek and i guess carter is prolly gone this summer?

no. more like either Carle, Hartnell or Versteeg. there are teams that will take these guys and flyers can get good prospects or good cheap players for them

with Homer tho you never know tho
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

welcome back
laugh.gif

supposedly flyers are close to shipping Carter to Columbus for Vorcheck (SP?) and their 8th.... Carle is getting traded too. separate.  (heard all of this on the radio btw)

clears space for Bryz and Leino. not bad if this all goes down

welcome back
laugh.gif

supposedly flyers are close to shipping Carter to Columbus for Vorcheck (SP?) and their 8th.... Carle is getting traded too. separate.  (heard all of this on the radio btw)

clears space for Bryz and Leino. not bad if this all goes down

Back
Top Bottom