OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

^
was watching espn, and while the commentators on the left of the screen
said "Everyone be save," the right side of the screen showcased a dude dancing in the
middle of a fire set right on the street

Originally Posted by Furrell

322779062-dcf77294f2caf18c958aba2330df2ec9.4df97fc0-full.jpg

Stay classy Vancouver.
Story?

Thank you Bruins!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Not really a hockey fan, But was rooting for Vancouver.

They played horrible
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to the Boston Bruins and their fans.
pimp.gif

Not really a hockey fan, But was rooting for Vancouver.

They played horrible
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to the Boston Bruins and their fans.
pimp.gif

Don't know @+$% about hockey but I know my man deadset a die hard so Congrats my dude, enjoy it ....

Don't know @+$% about hockey but I know my man deadset a die hard so Congrats my dude, enjoy it ....

happy for tim thomas.... he keeps his mouth shut and just does his job. after the win, him more than anyone had every right to say something back at the canucks after all that trash talking and criticism of his style, and nobody would have a problem with it.... but he's too classy

happy for tim thomas.... he keeps his mouth shut and just does his job. after the win, him more than anyone had every right to say something back at the canucks after all that trash talking and criticism of his style, and nobody would have a problem with it.... but he's too classy

Congrats to all of the Bruins faithful in this thread...........Canucks put up a good fight and at the end of the day, it was a great series of hockey to watch.

Whoever is saying Vancouver was boo'ing, they only did that to Bettman & a very little bit to Marchand. As stated, they cheered when Chara hoisted and the same with Thomas.

Luongo needs to get dealt and management needs to hand everything over to Schneider. He's 25 and is the future of the Canucks organization.

Has anyone seen the Sedins? They were completely ghost this series and were barely noticed on the ice, they were BOTH a -4 tonight too
30t6p3b.gif
Henrik with 1 goal and a -7 in this series? For real? Disgusting.......1 assist and a -6 from Kesler? With stats like those the Canucks didn't deserve to win, their big players didn't step up when it counted the most.

Congrats to all of the Bruins faithful in this thread...........Canucks put up a good fight and at the end of the day, it was a great series of hockey to watch.

Whoever is saying Vancouver was boo'ing, they only did that to Bettman & a very little bit to Marchand. As stated, they cheered when Chara hoisted and the same with Thomas.

Luongo needs to get dealt and management needs to hand everything over to Schneider. He's 25 and is the future of the Canucks organization.

Has anyone seen the Sedins? They were completely ghost this series and were barely noticed on the ice, they were BOTH a -4 tonight too
30t6p3b.gif
Henrik with 1 goal and a -7 in this series? For real? Disgusting.......1 assist and a -6 from Kesler? With stats like those the Canucks didn't deserve to win, their big players didn't step up when it counted the most.

Wow.. another game 7 SC loss for the Canucks "/ sorry guys.. Nice to see the cup move around the last couple seasons. Rangers in '12
ohwell.gif

Wow.. another game 7 SC loss for the Canucks "/ sorry guys.. Nice to see the cup move around the last couple seasons. Rangers in '12
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom