OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I wish the Panthers would make the playoffs. 
frown.gif

Luongo can go @%$+ himself.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif
Daniel... you and Melrose are spot on... it was pathetic jus watching that

Marchand is 5 effin 7... like we all kno the gingers arnt tough but u dont have to be tough to show some gd heart/pride and stand up for urself... pathetic

congrats DS, TrueBlues, BJM, Sol and the rest of the Bruin conglom

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif
Daniel... you and Melrose are spot on... it was pathetic jus watching that

Marchand is 5 effin 7... like we all kno the gingers arnt tough but u dont have to be tough to show some gd heart/pride and stand up for urself... pathetic

congrats DS, TrueBlues, BJM, Sol and the rest of the Bruin conglom

thanks jewseejay

someone can confirm this...but since the winterclassic...one of each classic's participants has gone on to win the cup the following year. pens, hawks, bruins...do i have that right?

thanks jewseejay

someone can confirm this...but since the winterclassic...one of each classic's participants has gone on to win the cup the following year. pens, hawks, bruins...do i have that right?

yeah gonna need a designated driver on saturday...game 7 tampa was bad. drove home and was half dozing off on the pike. ******ed.

yeah gonna need a designated driver on saturday...game 7 tampa was bad. drove home and was half dozing off on the pike. ******ed.

BTW what a start to a career by Marchand... get called a rodent on national tv... score two game 7 goals
laugh.gif

11 playoff goals and a Stanley Cup...

rose right up my list of potential sophomore draftees next year... still would take Skinner, Grabner, Hall over him but he really closed the gap and I love the way he plays...

such a tough lil SOB
pimp.gif

BTW what a start to a career by Marchand... get called a rodent on national tv... score two game 7 goals
laugh.gif

11 playoff goals and a Stanley Cup...

rose right up my list of potential sophomore draftees next year... still would take Skinner, Grabner, Hall over him but he really closed the gap and I love the way he plays...

such a tough lil SOB
pimp.gif

As much as I dislike the Vancouver Canucks, feel bad for the city, people, and their true fans.
indifferent.gif
at some those so called "fans."

As much as I dislike the Vancouver Canucks, feel bad for the city, people, and their true fans.
indifferent.gif
at some those so called "fans."

It's unfortunate what happened in Vancouver. Every city has it's fair share of morons, who always misrepresent the team, and the fans.

Didn't the same thing happen back in '94?
Anyway, congrats to the Boston Bruins.  I can only hope I see my team win a Stanley Cup before my time is done. 

It's unfortunate what happened in Vancouver. Every city has it's fair share of morons, who always misrepresent the team, and the fans.

Anyway, congrats to the Boston Bruins.  I can only hope I see my team win a Stanley Cup before my time is done. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yup. Not this bad, though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yup. Not this bad, though.

Back
Top Bottom