OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

laugh.gif
seriously philballa, it's like, keep doing what got you the lead!

i go thru pepcids like m&m's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
seriously philballa, it's like, keep doing what got you the lead!

i go thru pepcids like m&m's
laugh.gif

I saw Zherdev score and I almost fell outta my chair
laugh.gif

Great games tonight
pimp.gif

I don't care much for Pittsburgh but MAF gets overlooked as a solid keeper sometimes.

I saw Zherdev score and I almost fell outta my chair
laugh.gif

Great games tonight
pimp.gif

I don't care much for Pittsburgh but MAF gets overlooked as a solid keeper sometimes.

Originally Posted by Proshares

What a block on Stamkos
eek.gif

pimp.gif
stamkos has been horrible tho for that team the past 2 months... dunno what his deal is but St louis is the one doin all the damage

good win fellas... i dunno theykeep it up and maybe sid comes back for one of these upcoming series...
eyes.gif

edit : and cmon man @ ATFK... i can take 2 clips of Avery bein a donk too... guess that means the Rangers franchise is a joke...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

What a block on Stamkos
eek.gif

pimp.gif
stamkos has been horrible tho for that team the past 2 months... dunno what his deal is but St louis is the one doin all the damage

good win fellas... i dunno theykeep it up and maybe sid comes back for one of these upcoming series...
eyes.gif

edit : and cmon man @ ATFK... i can take 2 clips of Avery bein a donk too... guess that means the Rangers franchise is a joke...
grin.gif

I don't wanna say he's overrated but he's gotta be the streakiest scorer I've seen in a long time. St. Louis is the heart and soul of that team.

I don't wanna say he's overrated but he's gotta be the streakiest scorer I've seen in a long time. St. Louis is the heart and soul of that team.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

grin.gif
I posted more videos but Yuku only allows two videos per post... It wasn't right for me to call them a joke but the owner should not be whining about dirty hits when his team is one of the most penalized teams with some of the dirtiest players in the whole league.

I'm not a Sean Avery fan by any means and I know he can be dirty at times but he has never been suspended for anything he's done on the ice.

grin.gif
I posted more videos but Yuku only allows two videos per post... It wasn't right for me to call them a joke but the owner should not be whining about dirty hits when his team is one of the most penalized teams with some of the dirtiest players in the whole league.

I'm not a Sean Avery fan by any means and I know he can be dirty at times but he has never been suspended for anything he's done on the ice.

/\ truth... he is overrated... i say that not because hes not scoring now but the way he was scoring when he was dominating the league...

one timers from the left circle... now everyone n their mother knows thats his bread n butter n jus takes it away from him and hes failed to adjust...

no clue why he plays the point on the PP either... sucha waste, get him back on that circle n let lecavlier play the other point man then have marty feeding him n the slot...

but not until next year
laugh.gif
no reason with the offense they have my sid,geno,cookeless pens should be handling them...
pimp.gif

Zherdev scores... wheres team Philly?!? i know stillin n philballa are hittin they 2 step right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I like how the announcers let it be known he wasn't touching the ice with a 3rd period 3-2 game

Zherdev scores... wheres team Philly?!? i know stillin n philballa are hittin they 2 step right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I like how the announcers let it be known he wasn't touching the ice with a 3rd period 3-2 game

/\ truth... he is overrated... i say that not because hes not scoring now but the way he was scoring when he was dominating the league...

one timers from the left circle... now everyone n their mother knows thats his bread n butter n jus takes it away from him and hes failed to adjust...

no clue why he plays the point on the PP either... sucha waste, get him back on that circle n let lecavlier play the other point man then have marty feeding him n the slot...

but not until next year
laugh.gif
no reason with the offense they have my sid,geno,cookeless pens should be handling them...
pimp.gif

I like that Mario talks about the hits now I want him to follow up when it comes time to resign guys, etc. Better than ignoring the problem and being silent. I said earlier in the hockey thread MAF has had his best year. Stats or not he has kept the Pens relevant

I like that Mario talks about the hits now I want him to follow up when it comes time to resign guys, etc. Better than ignoring the problem and being silent. I said earlier in the hockey thread MAF has had his best year. Stats or not he has kept the Pens relevant

i dont even know if im gonna be able to keep myself in front of the TV for game 4. lose and go home, basically. win, and its a brand new series. so much on the line.

i dont even know if im gonna be able to keep myself in front of the TV for game 4. lose and go home, basically. win, and its a brand new series. so much on the line.

Toews sounding mad salty in the post-game interview
laugh.gif

Canucks bringing out the broom tomorrow 
tongue.gif

Toews sounding mad salty in the post-game interview
laugh.gif

Canucks bringing out the broom tomorrow 
tongue.gif

but not until next year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wooooowww. Really? 
laugh.gif
 He's 21 years old. 21!
I guarantee you take him on your team in a heartbeat. 

Back
Top Bottom