OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Meh.
Canucks came out expecting to win rather than trying to win. Chicago jumped all over them. There's been about 5 odd-man rushes this period for Chicago

Meh.
Canucks came out expecting to win rather than trying to win. Chicago jumped all over them. There's been about 5 odd-man rushes this period for Chicago

I'm sure NOBODY thought Vancouver was going to sweep Chicago...........I say pull Luongo for the 3rd and let him rest/get ready for game 5 back in Vancouver. There's no doubt in my mind Vancouver closes out the series at home on Thursday. 

I'm sure NOBODY thought Vancouver was going to sweep Chicago...........I say pull Luongo for the 3rd and let him rest/get ready for game 5 back in Vancouver. There's no doubt in my mind Vancouver closes out the series at home on Thursday. 

Now the Hawks & Bulls play at the same time Thursday.....I'm not going to get any homework done this week 
laugh.gif

who you guys picking in the sharks kings game tonight. i think san jose comes out strong and wins on the road tonight, despite that weak performance last game.

Locked them in at -110 to win the game

who you guys picking in the sharks kings game tonight. i think san jose comes out strong and wins on the road tonight, despite that weak performance last game.

Locked them in at -110 to win the game

^I believe the Sharks need this game very badly.......it's all about how they can rebound from a bad loss.

Luongo had absolutely no business being in the net to start the 3rd, awful coaching IMO. Keeping him in there only did more damage, and pulling him 5mins into the 3rd?
30t6p3b.gif

^I believe the Sharks need this game very badly.......it's all about how they can rebound from a bad loss.

Luongo had absolutely no business being in the net to start the 3rd, awful coaching IMO. Keeping him in there only did more damage, and pulling him 5mins into the 3rd?
30t6p3b.gif

regarding Boudreau's comments...

nobody ever said MSG was a state of the art arena. The ice sucks, the locker rooms suck, the benches suck. Why the hell do you think its undergoing renovation you fat idiot? And I don't think any bench in the NHL has enough room for your fat @$!%+$! @$%.

And how stupid are you to take a shot at the MSG fans when you still have to play 1 or 2 games there? On Wednesday night, the place will be going nuts.

I thought the Capitals were supposed to be "all business" for this years playoffs. So far, Bruce Foodreau only seems to be concerned about the refs and the opponents arena.

nobody ever said MSG was a state of the art arena. The ice sucks, the locker rooms suck, the benches suck. Why the hell do you think its undergoing renovation you fat idiot? And I don't think any bench in the NHL has enough room for your fat @$!%+$! @$%.

And how stupid are you to take a shot at the MSG fans when you still have to play 1 or 2 games there? On Wednesday night, the place will be going nuts.

I thought the Capitals were supposed to be "all business" for this years playoffs. So far, Bruce Foodreau only seems to be concerned about the refs and the opponents arena.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Dude. It ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Dude. It ain't that serious.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn where the hell are the sharks looking like some goldfish out there

Back
Top Bottom