OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

what a game. ryder shaking his ghost status.
pimp.gif
ference giving the bell centre the finger.
roll.gif

all of our goals were such non-bruin goals. dare i say, skilled player goals.

APB out on Milan Lucic and his $4 Million a year..

what a game. ryder shaking his ghost status.
pimp.gif
ference giving the bell centre the finger.
roll.gif

all of our goals were such non-bruin goals. dare i say, skilled player goals.

APB out on Milan Lucic and his $4 Million a year..

Pure swag by A-Train. TSN and CBC were both going nuts about it after the game. (As an aside, one of the best lines I've ever heard from a sportscaster came from Dan O'Toole on TSN yesterday night. After showing the Canucks-Hawks highlights he said, "And somewhere in Chicago, Vince Vaughn is celebrating by eating a full cake. By himself.")

And bjm, there are rumors that Lucic is injured. It wouldn't shock me. He's been unusually slow, and is constantly getting caught flat-footed in the neutral zone.

Pure swag by A-Train. TSN and CBC were both going nuts about it after the game. (As an aside, one of the best lines I've ever heard from a sportscaster came from Dan O'Toole on TSN yesterday night. After showing the Canucks-Hawks highlights he said, "And somewhere in Chicago, Vince Vaughn is celebrating by eating a full cake. By himself.")

And bjm, there are rumors that Lucic is injured. It wouldn't shock me. He's been unusually slow, and is constantly getting caught flat-footed in the neutral zone.

What a comeback by The Bruins! I thought we were left for dead once they scored two goals in about 55 seconds.

Can't believe this guy EZ-Ryder showed up. 2 goals and an assist. That whole line played phenomenal.

Deadset, you see the interview Naoko did with Ryder? He's about to get some.
laugh.gif

What a comeback by The Bruins! I thought we were left for dead once they scored two goals in about 55 seconds.

Can't believe this guy EZ-Ryder showed up. 2 goals and an assist. That whole line played phenomenal.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Im not necessarily cheering or Chicago but a comeback would be freaking sweet to watch

That would be insane if Chicago pulls off the comeback. That would mean we'd play the winner of the Predators - Ducks & the Sharks would play the Blackhawks.

Im not necessarily cheering or Chicago but a comeback would be freaking sweet to watch

That would be insane if Chicago pulls off the comeback. That would mean we'd play the winner of the Predators - Ducks & the Sharks would play the Blackhawks.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

As much as I want us to get revenge in the blackhawks, I want us to face ya'll again.
grin.gif

As much as I want us to get revenge in the blackhawks, I want us to face ya'll again.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

grin.gif

Who's your team?

grin.gif

Who's your team?

"enraged"
laugh.gif

ference just did what every hockey fan outside of Quebec wants to do, he just had the balls to do it. and for $2500 i'd say he got every penny's worth.

there has to be something wrong with lucic. injury, sickness, something. its not only the offense, he just looks lost out there.

"enraged"
laugh.gif

ference just did what every hockey fan outside of Quebec wants to do, he just had the balls to do it. and for $2500 i'd say he got every penny's worth.

there has to be something wrong with lucic. injury, sickness, something. its not only the offense, he just looks lost out there.

I woke up hungover and thought I had had a bad dream.
Nope.

Calgary has turned into Chicago junior. Salty Flames fans at ever pub last night letting me know about the score. 
indifferent.gif

I woke up hungover and thought I had had a bad dream.
Nope.

Calgary has turned into Chicago junior. Salty Flames fans at ever pub last night letting me know about the score. 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Who's your team?
Judging by his sig, I'm sure he's a Sharks fan. 

grin.gif

Who's your team?
Judging by his sig, I'm sure he's a Sharks fan. 

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

it ain't over until the buzzer ends and the refs call it a game in Game 7

Canucks still got tons of time. Most people predicted from the outset that the series would go long.
This is what I said last year, and we saw how that turned out.
frown.gif
the odds of it happening in back to back years
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

it ain't over until the buzzer ends and the refs call it a game in Game 7

Canucks still got tons of time. Most people predicted from the outset that the series would go long.
This is what I said last year, and we saw how that turned out.
frown.gif
the odds of it happening in back to back years
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

laugh.gif

dude...no doubt!! he had her fumbling over her words!
roll.gif

gettin' that  fo sho!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom