OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I doubt the Kings will have the same start as last game, but I hope they know that this series will be over fast if they can't support Quick on the front line.

The positives to take into this game, is that they now know they can hang with SJ, and the confidence is till there. Hoping for a great game.

I doubt the Kings will have the same start as last game, but I hope they know that this series will be over fast if they can't support Quick on the front line.

The positives to take into this game, is that they now know they can hang with SJ, and the confidence is till there. Hoping for a great game.

So now that Phx is out can we get our Jets back Bettman?

That circus has gone on long enough
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

30t6p3b.gif

I think it's looking that way man.  I know Bettman is trying so hard to keep them in Phoenix, but they haven't haven't gained profit revenue in 15 years since the move, any other pro league would frown upon that.  

30t6p3b.gif

I think it's looking that way man.  I know Bettman is trying so hard to keep them in Phoenix, but they haven't haven't gained profit revenue in 15 years since the move, any other pro league would frown upon that.  

pimp.gif

wow what a game!!! WOW

so much heart after that awful first period. the pevs-kelly-ryder line...YIKES, monster game! i just woke up the neighborhood

lucic
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

wow what a game!!! WOW

so much heart after that awful first period. the pevs-kelly-ryder line...YIKES, monster game! i just woke up the neighborhood

lucic
nerd.gif

That was an emotional roller coaster. I went from throwing my remote around and chugging beers alone to this in a matter of 3 hours:

Back in this series. Let's just hope the Bruins don't let up on the gas.

That was an emotional roller coaster. I went from throwing my remote around and chugging beers alone to this in a matter of 3 hours:

Back in this series. Let's just hope the Bruins don't let up on the gas.

empire...can i say meltdown now? or still not worried?
laugh.gif

im only kidding, don't get all defensive on me
laugh.gif

empire...can i say meltdown now? or still not worried?
laugh.gif

im only kidding, don't get all defensive on me
laugh.gif

Great game between Habs and Bs, I watched at a bar without sound and wished I was at home watching on TV

Great game between Habs and Bs, I watched at a bar without sound and wished I was at home watching on TV

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

30t6p3b.gif

I know, as much as I want them too come back I'm not getting too excited until the league announces something because Bettman will look at absolutely everything before he turns here.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

30t6p3b.gif

I know, as much as I want them too come back I'm not getting too excited until the league announces something because Bettman will look at absolutely everything before he turns here.

Back
Top Bottom