OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

nifty move by Vanek
eek.gif
pimp.gif

DeadsetAce said:
. i don't want to go mike felger on the team after tonight so i won't criticize. just glad horty slammed that one home.

let's end this *!$# in montreal on tuesday night
pimp.gif

funny you mentioned felger cause on the way out, me and my buddy walked to park st. instead of trying to get on at north station and felger and someone else were on live in the ace ticket studio and everyone walking by was giving him %@#% from the outside.
laugh.gif

DeadsetAce said:
. i don't want to go mike felger on the team after tonight so i won't criticize. just glad horty slammed that one home.

pimp.gif

funny you mentioned felger cause on the way out, me and my buddy walked to park st. instead of trying to get on at north station and felger and someone else were on live in the ace ticket studio and everyone walking by was giving him %@#% from the outside.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i missed all the action. seriously Flyers goaltending will do this to you
30t6p3b.gif

really stupid decision to play Leighton.

anyway Leggo
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i missed all the action. seriously Flyers goaltending will do this to you
30t6p3b.gif

really stupid decision to play Leighton.

anyway Leggo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

DeadsetAce said:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

felger is tight tho...he pisses me off sometimes, but he's the man

Originally Posted by bjm5295

DeadsetAce said:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

felger is tight tho...he pisses me off sometimes, but he's the man

Back
Top Bottom