OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Lav was ******ed for starting Leighton but that's fine Bouch will be our goalie til we exit but I feel great about game 7

I seriously f-ing hate Versteeg, he is trash...trading him weeks after getting him for Vokoun looks good right about now

Lav was ******ed for starting Leighton but that's fine Bouch will be our goalie til we exit but I feel great about game 7

I seriously f-ing hate Versteeg, he is trash...trading him weeks after getting him for Vokoun looks good right about now

cmon Ducks! 
30t6p3b.gif

i would really like to avoid playing philly again in any round at all costs, so dear ryan miller, returning to olympic form for one more game would be greatly appreciated.

i would really like to avoid playing philly again in any round at all costs, so dear ryan miller, returning to olympic form for one more game would be greatly appreciated.

Great comeback....now Lavy needs to go with a Bouch/Bob combo for Game 7.

-It was obvious Pronger hand is still bothering him. If he's going to play the PP, at least use him as a screen. He's pointless at the point. Don't play him at all if you continue use him that way. Waste:smh:
-I hope Richards don't get Suspended

laugh.gif
agreed Volks would look good but Florida wanted JvR/Giroux tho and wouldnt do any deal w/o either of them involved
23lbhv6.jpg

Bryzgalov is a FA i believe
pimp.gif
need to get him ASAP

Great comeback....now Lavy needs to go with a Bouch/Bob combo for Game 7.

-It was obvious Pronger hand is still bothering him. If he's going to play the PP, at least use him as a screen. He's pointless at the point. Don't play him at all if you continue use him that way. Waste:smh:
-I hope Richards don't get Suspended

laugh.gif
agreed Volks would look good but Florida wanted JvR/Giroux tho and wouldnt do any deal w/o either of them involved
23lbhv6.jpg

Bryzgalov is a FA i believe
pimp.gif
need to get him ASAP

schneider's mask is sick...half of it with the modern logo, half of it with the old school one. sick

schneider's mask is sick...half of it with the modern logo, half of it with the old school one. sick

laugh.gif
wow, they really did. And they scored first too.

BTW, I love watching guys like Steve Sullivan play the game.

laugh.gif
wow, they really did. And they scored first too.

BTW, I love watching guys like Steve Sullivan play the game.

Back
Top Bottom