OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

And the Canucks stay playing with Vancouver's emotions!

Corey Crawford was absolutely ridiculous, but nevertheless I'm so happy to see the Canucks moving on...

large-msg-12674678181-3.jpg

man, game 7 was unbelievable.. great job by my hometown canucks 
pimp.gif

best game i've seen so far, got to give chicago credit for coming back from a 3-0 series deficit, as well as toews short handed goal.. dude is an unreal player. what can you say about crawford? wow.

great series, hawks fans should be proud

man, game 7 was unbelievable.. great job by my hometown canucks 
pimp.gif

best game i've seen so far, got to give chicago credit for coming back from a 3-0 series deficit, as well as toews short handed goal.. dude is an unreal player. what can you say about crawford? wow.

great series, hawks fans should be proud

Streets of Vancouver was crazy. Headed downtown right after the win and the streets were filled a la Olympics.

Streets of Vancouver was crazy. Headed downtown right after the win and the streets were filled a la Olympics.

See you next year, NHL.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone brought up Brett Hull to me last night at the bar.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thats grounds to get hands put on you.  
mad.gif

See you next year, NHL.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone brought up Brett Hull to me last night at the bar.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thats grounds to get hands put on you.  
mad.gif

Congrats to all of you Vancouver fans here, to become the champs you have to go through the champs, which you guys did. The Hawks played at such a great level and I credit the team gathering around the Seabrook hit for our comeback. I wish I would have been able to celebrate a little more with my fellow Hawks fans here, but a tragedy struck very close to home with the passing of one of my best friends. I will honor my bet and change my avatar and sig once I return home. I am consoling my close friends family and also helping them through this very tough time. Once again my hats off to you Canucks fans, good luck in your quest to raise Lord Stanley.

Congrats to all of you Vancouver fans here, to become the champs you have to go through the champs, which you guys did. The Hawks played at such a great level and I credit the team gathering around the Seabrook hit for our comeback. I wish I would have been able to celebrate a little more with my fellow Hawks fans here, but a tragedy struck very close to home with the passing of one of my best friends. I will honor my bet and change my avatar and sig once I return home. I am consoling my close friends family and also helping them through this very tough time. Once again my hats off to you Canucks fans, good luck in your quest to raise Lord Stanley.

Back
Top Bottom