OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

yeah sorry to hear that. my prayers go out to you and their fam
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Congrats to all of you Vancouver fans here, to become the champs you have to go through the champs, which you guys did. The Hawks played at such a great level and I credit the team gathering around the Seabrook hit for our comeback. I wish I would have been able to celebrate a little more with my fellow Hawks fans here, but a tragedy struck very close to home with the passing of one of my best friends. I will honor my bet and change my avatar and sig once I return home. I am consoling my close friends family and also helping them through this very tough time. Once again my hats off to you Canucks fans, good luck in your quest to raise Lord Stanley.
Sorry to hear that, FB...keep your head up bro...

Congrats to all of you Vancouver fans here, to become the champs you have to go through the champs, which you guys did. The Hawks played at such a great level and I credit the team gathering around the Seabrook hit for our comeback. I wish I would have been able to celebrate a little more with my fellow Hawks fans here, but a tragedy struck very close to home with the passing of one of my best friends. I will honor my bet and change my avatar and sig once I return home. I am consoling my close friends family and also helping them through this very tough time. Once again my hats off to you Canucks fans, good luck in your quest to raise Lord Stanley.
Sorry to hear that, FB...keep your head up bro...

really sorry to hear about that FB

youre a good dude, and i wish you all the best in your situation

really sorry to hear about that FB

youre a good dude, and i wish you all the best in your situation

Sorry about your loss FB.

Well boys, another game 7. I really can't take this anymore. I have seen way too much heartbreak living in this city I love called Boston. The Bruins, are just a different story.

We all got excited that hockey was back in Boston a few years ago and we were supposed to be build on it. Then, we flop out harder then Manu Ginobili (sorry for the basketball comment in a hockey thread but who else flops worser then that guy).

The icing on the cake is the Philadelphia series. I just remember just laying on the floor like I was dead and wondering what happened? Can somebody give me the "heart attack" pic where the old man is gripping his chest. It was in the KFC double decker sandwich thread a little while back.

If we lose, *knock on wood* the coaching staff that we have now is gone and we are just going to be a laughingstock. I just don't know why it's so hard to finish a series. I've been wishing for a Bruins win everytime the clock strikes 11:11. I know, sad.

Sorry about your loss FB.

Well boys, another game 7. I really can't take this anymore. I have seen way too much heartbreak living in this city I love called Boston. The Bruins, are just a different story.

We all got excited that hockey was back in Boston a few years ago and we were supposed to be build on it. Then, we flop out harder then Manu Ginobili (sorry for the basketball comment in a hockey thread but who else flops worser then that guy).

The icing on the cake is the Philadelphia series. I just remember just laying on the floor like I was dead and wondering what happened? Can somebody give me the "heart attack" pic where the old man is gripping his chest. It was in the KFC double decker sandwich thread a little while back.

If we lose, *knock on wood* the coaching staff that we have now is gone and we are just going to be a laughingstock. I just don't know why it's so hard to finish a series. I've been wishing for a Bruins win everytime the clock strikes 11:11. I know, sad.

Wings/Sharks Friday night.
pimp.gif

Zetterburg is good to go. If I could guess Franzen is probably 60/40. Osgood is ready to back up Howie.

pimp.gif

Zetterburg is good to go. If I could guess Franzen is probably 60/40. Osgood is ready to back up Howie.

FB...sorry to hear about your friend man.

Sole...agree. Tonight is about more than just another early end to the season if we lose. Have to win.

FB...sorry to hear about your friend man.

Sole...agree. Tonight is about more than just another early end to the season if we lose. Have to win.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

pimp.gif

Can't wait, hope Niemi stays consistent and we hit a little more. This should be a great series and I see it going seven.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

pimp.gif

Can't wait, hope Niemi stays consistent and we hit a little more. This should be a great series and I see it going seven.

Sorry to hear that FB, stay strong.

Sharks/Wings is going to be epic........Hoping I can get to 1 of the games at the Joe.
pimp.gif

Pitt tonight, let's get itttt
pimp.gif

Was hoping Burrows would do his usual celebration......

Sorry to hear that FB, stay strong.

Sharks/Wings is going to be epic........Hoping I can get to 1 of the games at the Joe.
pimp.gif

Pitt tonight, let's get itttt
pimp.gif

Was hoping Burrows would do his usual celebration......

R.I.P. to your friend FB,my condolences go out to his fam.

Game 7,I understand that it means a lot to you Bruins fans but it means just as much here. There's riots when we lose and when win
laugh.gif
. The Canadiens are followed religiously all year long especially during the playoffs and after last years incredible run,everyone is expecting the Habs to either duplicate it or even move further and it means that much more that it's against the Bruins 
pimp.gif

Personally I don't think I can take a game like Van/Chi last night
laugh.gif
. I'd rather them get blown out then lose in OT.

Back
Top Bottom