OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

-I'm about to make a Nate Robinson unappreciation thread
-Nate Robinson blows
-Battle of the Kentucky PG's, Rondo won the individual matchup by far
-Ray Allen had many bonehead plays (as usual), but missing a wipe open dunk has to top them all!
-KG absolutely blew, tons of easy missed shots
-Doc's substitutions continue to be headscratchers. Why continue to have Big Baby out there if he can't get a god damn rebound? Put Harangody out there or start employing some folks who can stay healthy
-Nate Robinson blows
-Perk and Pierce were on kiss cam
laugh.gif

Which brings me to my last point, Pierce's last shot. Why attempt a jumpshot over the taller Blatche? Instead of blowing past him for a layup? Horrible shot that lacked sense and we lost on that note. These guys passed up driving to the basket for lazy jumpshots all night, terrible coaching.

Onto the next one.

-I'm about to make a Nate Robinson unappreciation thread
-Nate Robinson blows
-Battle of the Kentucky PG's, Rondo won the individual matchup by far
-Ray Allen had many bonehead plays (as usual), but missing a wipe open dunk has to top them all!
-KG absolutely blew, tons of easy missed shots
-Doc's substitutions continue to be headscratchers. Why continue to have Big Baby out there if he can't get a god damn rebound? Put Harangody out there or start employing some folks who can stay healthy
-Nate Robinson blows
-Perk and Pierce were on kiss cam
laugh.gif

Which brings me to my last point, Pierce's last shot. Why attempt a jumpshot over the taller Blatche? Instead of blowing past him for a layup? Horrible shot that lacked sense and we lost on that note. These guys passed up driving to the basket for lazy jumpshots all night, terrible coaching.

Onto the next one.

The bouncer @ the bar I was at brought up a good point. Back to backs are tough on this squad, just old legs.

Also, I am a Nate Rob fan finns. Not sure what you expect from him. Energizer off the bench and he brings that. Sure Knick fans either love or hate him too.

The bouncer @ the bar I was at brought up a good point. Back to backs are tough on this squad, just old legs.

Also, I am a Nate Rob fan finns. Not sure what you expect from him. Energizer off the bench and he brings that. Sure Knick fans either love or hate him too.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Dude, it's the Wizards.
laugh.gif

These C's fans I rode the train with are right. These guys just lack focus. There were many opportunities (up by 16) but they just kept fouling, turning the ball over, lazy jumpshots. It's fine to lose a back-to-back, but the backups should be able to handle them.

As for Nate, c'mon man I don't know who you see out there. Versus Detroit he was 1 of 5. Against ORL he was 2 of 8. Against Charlotte he was 1 of 6. Against Houston he was 1 of 7. Tonight he was 3 of 8. His shot selection is ABYSMAL. His defense is ATROCIOUS. Tonight, their backups were eating him for lunch, he plays absolutely no defense out there. Not to mention he's not a team player. Sorry man but I don't know what you see him in.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Dude, it's the Wizards.
laugh.gif

These C's fans I rode the train with are right. These guys just lack focus. There were many opportunities (up by 16) but they just kept fouling, turning the ball over, lazy jumpshots. It's fine to lose a back-to-back, but the backups should be able to handle them.

As for Nate, c'mon man I don't know who you see out there. Versus Detroit he was 1 of 5. Against ORL he was 2 of 8. Against Charlotte he was 1 of 6. Against Houston he was 1 of 7. Tonight he was 3 of 8. His shot selection is ABYSMAL. His defense is ATROCIOUS. Tonight, their backups were eating him for lunch, he plays absolutely no defense out there. Not to mention he's not a team player. Sorry man but I don't know what you see him in.

laugh.gif
Dude, where are our fans? You guys are slacking. GREAT to see Perk back tonight, with a big W over the vaunted Cleveland Cavaliers (
roll.gif
)

laugh.gif
Dude, where are our fans? You guys are slacking. GREAT to see Perk back tonight, with a big W over the vaunted Cleveland Cavaliers (
roll.gif
)

Finnns your winging it all on ya own ..you post back to back more than anybody in a official thread
roll.gif

Finnns your winging it all on ya own ..you post back to back more than anybody in a official thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Our fans are terrible this season.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Perk has worked himself into better shape each year he's been in the league.

1febkx.jpg

pimp.gif

Perk has worked himself into better shape each year he's been in the league.

1febkx.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't been a member too long and I haven't been around since the Pats were eliminated. It's good to see Perkins back on the court, but we all know it's going to take at least 3-4 weeks before he is in full affect. Big game in L.A. on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom