OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Probably the best regular season game I've ever watched.Great atmosphere and we came out with a win against a good team at maybe 60% health with all our injuries. Makes me think if we can lose when we're healthy. Knicks are definitely on the come up,Amare is a certified Beast.

Felt good seeing truth rub it in the crowds face
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ Spike when he thought Amare's shot was good,wish they would've showed his face after.

11 straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Probably the best regular season game I've ever watched.Great atmosphere and we came out with a win against a good team at maybe 60% health with all our injuries. Makes me think if we can lose when we're healthy. Knicks are definitely on the come up,Amare is a certified Beast.

Felt good seeing truth rub it in the crowds face
pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ Spike when he thought Amare's shot was good,wish they would've showed his face after.

11 straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11 straight, 20-4 record with Atlanta tomorrow. This is quite a roll without 3 of our big men and our backup PG.

11 straight, 20-4 record with Atlanta tomorrow. This is quite a roll without 3 of our big men and our backup PG.

missed the game
frown.gif
went through the official game thread and looks like it was a good one... im gona have to settle for the highlite..

missed the game
frown.gif
went through the official game thread and looks like it was a good one... im gona have to settle for the highlite..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I am glad we came away with the win @ Madison Square. My heart was pumping the last minute of the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I am glad we came away with the win @ Madison Square. My heart was pumping the last minute of the game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom